Meeting the Guilds

Y/N read a book about a girl wants to be a knight. Levy was about to take a quest. Echo came up to her with Levy's bag. Y/N look surprised. She quickly got dress.

She grabbed Levy's bag and put Echo in her arms. She walk out to the guild.

~With Levy
Levy sign as everyone fight. Today Blue Pegasus, Laima Scale, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Quattro Saber came to the guild. She was going on a quest. Then she heard the most beautiful voice that was singing. Everyone stop.

~With Y/N
Y/N slowly open the door to the guild. She saw a bunch of people fighting. She look at Echo. She then started singing.

Everyone one stare at her. Everyone was in a trance. She finished her song. Levy stand up and walk up to her. "Y/N what are you doing here?", Levy asked very confused and shock.

Levy was scare that if Y/N meet the guild that she would forget her. "You forget bag", she said. She is still learning how to speak. Natsu jump in front of her. "It's you!", Natsu shouted.

"NATSU! She sensitive hearding. Don't shouted at her", Levy said as scolded him. Levy sign. "Guys this is Y/N", she said.

"Levy is sister to me", Y/N said. Everyone looks shock, but Gramps. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!", everyone one shouted in shock as they turned white.