Boys Of The Guilds

"What do you mean by that?", Lucy said. "She is like a sister to me. We been living together", Levy said. "So are you part of Fairy Tail?", Jenny asked. "No she isn't", Levy answer.

Then Lyon came up to her and grab both of her delicate hands. "As someone beautiful as you are with a beautiful voice should join Laima Scale and be with me", he said. She look curious at him and tilted her head a bit.  He was then push by Gray. "If Y/N is like a sister to Levy she should join us", he said.

"Yeah!", Natsu and Gajeel agreed. "No this is a stronge female woman who doesn't need to be poision by any men", said Kagure. (I like that how you spell it). Y/N was pull by her. "It would be wild if she join us", Bacchus said as he hold up his beer.

"Oh come on. She should join us. Sabertooth rules!", Sting said. Everyone start to fight over her. Levy was pull into the fight.

Y/N was surround by three males. "Join us my dear. You just have a beautiful voice", said the red head. They were then pull away into the fight. She sweep into someone arms.

She look at person who hold her. It was a other red head. "Hello my dear. You look beautiful princess. I'm Loke", he said.

"Kitty", she said as ran her hand through his cat like ears. He then purr. She smile at him. He was then pull into the fight. She drop to the floor.

Then she was gently pull up. She look to see very tall blonde with a scar. "Let go", he said as they left. They went on a walk. "Laxus", he said as they walk through the park.

"Y/N", she said they sat down on a bench. "I know", he said as he pull out his headphones. "Thank you Laxus", she said as she hug him. He was surprise. He hug back as he blush a bit with a small smile.