The Legend

Lucy was dragging Y/N to Gramps. Yukino went back to her guild, but promised not to say a word. Lucy stop in front of Gramps. "Gramps we need to talk in private", she said. "Of course my child", he said.

~In his office
"What is it?", he asked. "Is there really such a thing as mermaids?", she asked. "Maybe, but their have been a legend", he said. "What the legend?", she asked.

"Where the merpeople live, they have amazing control of water magic", he said as Y/N rock back and forth on her heels. "The heir to Atlantis, have the strongest power. If they sing a certain song they can summon all the power of Atlantis", he said. Lucy looks at Y/n. "Master, when me and Yukino were showing her our spirits, we saw something", she said.

"What is it child?", he asked. "Y/N jumped into the lake, then she transferred into a mermaid", she said. "What?", he asked. "She's a mermaid", she said. He look at her.

She smiled at him. "When I was young, I was on a mission. I swear I saw a young woman in the water watching my team. I just stare at her. She looks shock to see me", he said.

"She dove in, and I thought I saw a gold mermaid tail. Lucy you mustn't tell anyone about this, until why she came here", Gramps said. She nodded. Y/N looks confused. Both her and Gramps look at her.