Johnny

Y/N smiles as she was going to have a picnic with team Natsu. Gray came up to her. "Need help?", he asked. She shakes her head no. Then Gray was tackled to the ground by a young boy, about 13 or 12.

He was choking Gray. Y/N throws him to the side, but he landed on all four. He hiss at her. She hiss back. "(Don't hurt him!)", she said as spoke in a ancient tone.

"(You were gone for months! Come home now! Father is sending warriors to find you! No more land dwellers! Be Queen!)", he shouted at her.

She help Gray up. "You know him", Gray asked. "He's brother", she said. He summon water and send it at her. She send it to to the trees.

"(Stop acting kid. Go home. Be Queen!)", he said. She summon a huge typhoon sending it toward him. He was send back by the force and slam into one of the trees. He was then transformed into his tail.

 He was then transformed into his tail

Gray look shock. "He's a merman?", he said completely confused. Y/N walk over to him. She glare at him.

 She glare at him

"(Leave. Do not return. Don't come me or friends)", she said. He click his tongue. He jump into the river.

She frown as a tear slip down her face. She look at Gray and look down. She sat down with her knees up. She lay her head on his knees. Gray sat next to her and put his arm around her.

He sign as he look at the river.