🌜Night Questions🌛

A list of things to ask your little before bed.

🌌Did you go potty?/ do you need a nappy change?- you don't want a mess in the bed in the morning, them to be uncomfortable or getting too scared to go potty.

🌌Did you brush your teeth?- Gotta brush your teeth twice a day!

🌌Are you thirsty? - It's not pleasant when you have a dry throat in the middle of the night. Offer them a bottle of milk or water.

🌌Are you comfy/is it too cold or hot?-  temperature can really affect how you sleep. Make sure they are comfy and cozy.

🌌Which stuffie will you sleep with tonight? Do you have (stuffie's name)? - fun to ask. Unless you already know they sleep with all of them or a certain one every night.

🌌 Want me to check in the closet/ under the bed for monsters? - some littles believe there are monsters under their bed or in their closet. Check to calm night terrors and look like the brave CG you are!

🌌How was your day?- whether in little space or not. This is all around a good question to ask everyday. Go over events of the day with them.

🌌Who's (cg name you prefer ) little ray of sunshine (or any term you prefer)?- just do it lol

🌌You know I love you SOOOO much, right little one? - once again, just do it

🌌🌌🌌

Word count: 248