Chapter 1

Readers pov

I'm sick of having to fallow everyone's rules! I just want to live a life of being myself... is that too much to ask for? My thoughts keeped repeated this over and over again. The memories of father telling me I had to marry a rich, wealthy person made me sick. The word 'love' made me sick, never has this happen to me! I thought that he said my love interest was most important, I thought that when mother died he would let me go! But noooo I'm stuck as a puppet that can get money for him!

Thankfully, I'm not a princess that lives in a castle forced to marry no matter what, no. I'm a nobel, someone with lots of money living in a mansion. Well, not exactly; when I was younger mother died from a horrible death that no one will tell me about. Mother was the one who held all the wealth, so when she died so did the money.

Don't get me wrong though! We still have quit abit of money, but father wants more. I'm his only child, his daughter which has no say in any matter in many families; but, it normal. Daughters are treated as the 'extra', not needed but for your own desires. That's where I come into this horrifying family.

The only reason I have not run away is because I have nowhere to go. I have no family outside of this place and, that's that.... I'm stuck here.

"(Y/ n) (l/n) you had better be packing your things for the upcoming trip to Shinj Kingdom!" The voice of the devil itself, father. Don't get me wrong, I still love him... but, he shows no love to me after mother died. "Ya, I'm packing!" A lie of course. No way am I going to marry a male which I know nothing of! Heck! This will be my first to leave town!

Town! I can hid there! Then I can, umm... try to hitch a ride with someone! Maybe then ill be free from his grasps! Thank you (y/ n) for thinking of this beautiful plan! Quickly grabbing my handmade bag, I packed my clothes and other light things ill need. Not like ill need a dress, well maybe one light one. Then my everyday shoes will work, Oh! Then I need...

      (Few moments of packing a bag for light stuff)

"Okay, now to leave my room and get out of this dump!" The only places I could go is my door and my window. The window is the best bet because it's already dark out, plus I don't want to be sighted from exiting my door.... father would totally kill me! Okay (y/n), all you need to do is unlock the window... Okay see, that was easy! Okay, now to turn off your light and act as if you are asleep. Then to grab my bag and get out the window to the roof... See! Told you you would be fine! Ya!.. Now to climb down the roof when you were little...

Once reaching the grass on the solid ground I started to quickly jog out of view of the two-story house. The scenery of the woods to town during night was beautiful; clearly seen through the branches and leaves up above was the dark blue sky with bright stars coming out. The moon has been out for awhile since it had just become that time of night of 9 o'clock moments ago. Dew drops could be seen on the plants on the way to the town up ahead.

"Never knew the night was so pretty during nightfall" I looked ahead again remembering about the town. "Okay, it should be around here somewhere.... Where is the---. Oh! There's the bridge!" The bridge has been there before the town was built supposedly, just like the house I lived in. Apparently this place was supposed to be full of houses and a castle for a king years ago, but then he disappeared with no trace.

Soon came was shining lights from houses and a now opened bar with music that soon came sipping through the open door. The town held little to no people, ether from death, or moving away for a more welcoming town. If anything, this was a pit stop for travelers on there way to the closest kingdom; which is another week away.

The bricked ground was making my shoes clatter with every step while looking ahead. The clatter was the only sound that echoed along the empty streets. Wooded crates and push wagons could be seen on the sides of the street lined against each other. On the sides of the wagons were torches for provided light if needed, which it is.

When I was younger I remember coming down here with mother and finding the right ingredients for her famous pies. She would give to our neighboring friends before they moved away one by one. Sadly, from the place I live in there's never people my age which was 15, but what ever! I love the relaxation of no one to talk to and only reading books, or writing to myself.

Okay, now that I am here I need to find a place to sleep at; or something... I do have enough trinkets for a bed at the local inn, but they would send me home right away. Maybe if I were to sleep at the barn down south, that would work! There's nothing, nor anyone that would say no!

Walking on the path to the barn is a long trip. To get there you need to pass the houses in town and get on the dirt road for half a mile to reach it. Ill probably get there near 10 if I'm quick. Okay child, what will make this trip more fun for you? Me? Us? I don't know.... hmmmm!!!! Hey a person!

Ahead on me is a person coming straight this way. Maybe I can ask him if he's a traveller. Then if so hitch a ride in the morning. I quickly let that thought escape my mind thinking it was too dangerous. The person was getting closer and it was totally a male, a very tall male with no shirt. I quickly looked down and looked to the right of me trying not to get his attention. Maybe he'll just pass me and leave me alone...

We were so close now that we could have brushed shoulders if needed. As soon as he passes I felt a grip on my left wrist pulling me back. "Hey! Let me go!" The male grabbed me and pulled me to his chest leaving me frustrated. "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!! LET ME GO!!!!"

"Did you not here me?! I said 'SHUT IT!'!!!!" That sent me to a quiet state trying my hardest to get him to let me go. Looking up to the male I saw his face; red pearsing eyes looking at me angry, ash blond hair spiked. Scary!!! Quickly enough I bit his hand pushing him away, thankfully he let go. I only ran for my life.

I tugged on my bag and ran as fast as I could to the barn not caring about the man behind me, only running. I could not think for the life of me, it would only distract and stop me from running. As I was close to the dirt path to the barn, I felt myself being picked up roughly. My feet left the ground which sent my eyes to look down with shock of how high I actually was. "What the hell!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I looked up to see the bottom of a dragon carrying me by its claws. I shut my eyes and started screaming to the top of my lungs.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO DROP YOU TO YOUR DEATH BITCH!" The voice I heard before was heard from above. But I didn't care, this was the scariest thing ever! I regret my decision! I'm sorry holy God of someone! I'm sorry! All I wanted was to prove a point to father! LET ME DOWN!!! I stoped screaming for a few moments from being shocked to frozen. Before I could do anything and open my eyes, I felt myself being thrown into the air.

OMG DONT LET ME DIE!!!! DONT LET ME DIE!!!! DONT LET ME DIE!!!! DONT LET ME DIE!!!!

  Before I could process anything I felt myself being grabbed around my wrist and being settled on someone's lap. I'm to frozen to speak, to say a word, so I sat there shaking holding to myself looking down. I opened my eyes and saw a hand on me and a hand on a lace to the dragons neck. The dragons scales are red and shinny, pretty really. Soon enough I realized I could not see the terrain around on the ground.

"H-hey... why a-am I here?" The only words that could form in my mouth came out shaky, but there was nothing I could do. "Shut up will you!! God! How can your father think I can just marry you of all people!"
"Father?"
"OH, SO HE NEVER TOLD YOU!!! IM YOUR FORESEEN HUSBAND IN YOUR FATHERS EYES!!!!!!!!" My father sent him?!?!?!?!
"I, Don-t....  feel s-s-so, good...." Slowly enough I passed out with darkness to great me in place of the dragon and the male. What's his name......?.......

____________________________________________________________________