Chapter 10

Since that day I haven't left my room, Katsuki was the last one to have seen me last. I was too ashamed of myself, I am ashamed of myself.... too ashamed to leave my room. Every now and then knock can be heard on my door, I simply ignore it every time. At this point I don't know what time it is, how many days has passed, or how many meals I've missed. I am simply not hungry, or pleased by my own attitude or the princes the last I've seen them. Maybe you should run away, get away from these higher ranked individuals. Your only an nobal, just go home.

Home, do I even have a home now? I can't live with my father, and here? I simply don't fit in, I'm not what they think I am. "Maybe I should jump off the cliff."
Then do what? What would you do (y/ n)? Once your dead you can't leave this dread that you hold onto.

"What is the point?" I whispered to myself knowing that my voice was all raspy from no liquid running down my throat for awhile. My stomach growled the first time in what felt like forever since Katsuki calmed me down. "I'm hungry though, maybe an Apple will do." I began to sit up from my bed, falling right after I had just gotten up... I'm too weak. Instead of trying to rush myself I instead tried to get up calmly. My limbs all shook from no energy, nothing to power my muscles.

After awhile I finally got to the door holding onto the walls and frames, my hands twisted the knob to open the wooden door. My head started to get foggy from all the energy I'm using. When was the last time I ate, or rested? I can barely process anything.

"Katsuki..." I mumbled under my breath realizing my body was shutting down. I've dragged my body along the wall all the way to the dinning room, a few figured sat at the table. Voiced were being called out at me but my brain dismissed them as the images in front of me where being clouded by white and black dots. Something gripped onto my body, I couldn't tell what it was.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I am too tired to even realize that my body didn't want to work anymore. I was already passed out before anything else could be comprehended.

Todoroki's POV:

The Dragon king keeped yelling at me about how I couldn't keep (y/ n) safe, I knew he was just scared. But before I could even speak there at the entrance stood (y/ n) along with her digging her nails into the walls. Her entire body seemed willowed out from no food or sleep, she looked deadly like.

Everyone at the table yelled towards her, but she looked too dazed to even realize that we where saying anything. Her (e/c) seemed to be dimming out as she stood there tumbling to the ground. The Dragon king ran to her soon enough to grip her, holding her from falling. It's been five days since she has left her room, we gave her food and everything, but she probably hid it all. Every time we went to see if she was sleeping, she was long gone. So why?

(Y/ n) passed out in his arms, he screamed at his shift shifter to find someone I didn't hear the name to. All I did was walk to the unconscious girl in front of me and kneel down feeling her face, cold. Her skin pail, face expression holding too much pain and suffering. Why (y/ n)? Are we the fault of your fall? Your pain?

(Y/ n) POV:

Fog slipped through from nowhere as my vision only expressed one color, black. "Why is it always black?" My voice echoed through out this place, there seemed to be in no where to go. The floor is black, the walls.... if they are walls. I seemed to be in the beyond where I usually go every time I talk to myself. Hello again (y/ n), your back so soon. I thought you would never come back after last time.

Last time? A voice that seemed to broken, I knew this voice. This person is the one who always speaks to me in the over world, the one who poses as my conscious. "What do you mean again? I've never been here before." I spoke back with a noticeable fear trailing behind it. You know who I am. Remember when you first started to talk to animals? You visited here after being abused. Though, you where very young back then.

Turning around over and over again no one appeared in my sight, "show yourself!" Maybe they can bring themself into the light... well, into my view. Soon enough a being was appearing in front of myself, in the same process the scene shape shifted into a dark neon blue color with a black path that I stood upon. A small creature appeared in my view, a girl around my age that looked too familiar.

Do you know me know (y/ n)? Or do I need to spell it out for you? She had a kind smile on her face, but I knew deep down it is full of hatred and pain. (Y/ n). She smiled at me running to me with open arms, she embraced me in a hug. I'm the one person that you always turned to when your Mother couldn't. I'm that one friend that stood by your side when everyone left. Her smile turned into a cheshires smile as she looked at me.

"Toga?"

You know it (y/ n)