Chapter 4

The thought of seeing the dragons gave (y/ n) a strong encouragement of petting, and riding them. She really wanted to befriend as many as she could. "You ready?"
"Ya, let me see the adorable living creatures and hug them! I wanna befriend all of them!" Katsuki scoffed "sure...."

As he opened the door two times the size of them, there came a glow of light blinding (y/ n). As quick as she blocked the light, she uncovered to see the depths of a raven between mountains full of beautiful plants never heard of. Along side were small dragons playing in small bounds of ponds and rivers, big ones watching them or just flying around.

"Wow!! And you live here and didn't show me till now! This is marvelous..... And I'm sooooo happy to live to this day." As she said that, (y/ n) started crying of joy and turned to hug Katsuki. He, of course didn't know what to do.... so he made her let go. "This is the land of dragons, the place where you will find all dragons in the word rest and rejoys as a big family. As this family, you will be joining as soon as we....... marry..... but enough of that, what do you want to do?"
"Baby's!!!!"

Soon enough (y/ n) pulled Katsuki to the baby's laying around the ground, some were learning how to fly. "Awww! Hey guys, my name is (y/ n) and I'll be living here flow awhile." Sure enough same of the baby dragons gave her their attention and responded hello miss (y/ n), good to see your part of the family!
"Well, I'm not part of the family.... but would be grateful to be friends with your guys!"
That would be fun miss. Said a black dragon.

"See Katsuki their talking to me, and they like me!!" (Y/ n) practically squealed at the soft baby voices when they spook. "You can tell what they are saying? I thought you said-"
"That I have never seen one? That's true. Remember when I talked about the wizard and the blessing... well, I can talk to most any type of creature. BUT THEIR TALKING TO ME!! It's sooooo adorable!" Katsuki held onto his ears while (y/ n) squealed again.

Never has Katsuki ever seen anyone enable to speak to the dragons but himself since he was taught from them. "DID I EVER TELL YOU TO NEVER SQUEAL IN MY EARS IDIOT?!??!!" This made (y/ n) to hold her ears, "no...."
"Well it's about time I tell you then... DONT SCREAM IN-"
"Your gonna wake the newborns Katsuki." While she said that     (y/ n) put her finger up to Katsuki's lips telling him to shut up.

Katsuki only sighed and then whistled as loud as he could which angered (y/ n) after what she just said. After a few moments a small red dragon appeared into view of the two, he looked to be a baby but was flying with his small wings. "You should not be flying...."
Actually, yes I should miss (y/ n) it's in my blood, even how small or big I get.
"Kirishima?!"

Soon after all there was to see was smoke and appearing out was Kirishima in his human form. "Yes miss (y/ n), sir Bakugo? At your service." He bowed right after sending (y/ n) in a frantic fit. "Please don't bow to me, I'm not royalty! Please Kirishima!"
"Can you fly us around the mountains Kirishima? (Y/ n) wanted to give flying a try." Katsuki added. "Of course, what would I be If I couldn't?"
"You would be I the kitchens cooking, or serving us everything. Hurry up."
"Sir!"

Soon enough all you could see was smoke and a hug shadow drifting in the shadows. (Y/ n) looked up too see the same big red dragon from two nights ago. "Wow..." mouth fully gaped from surprise was the only expression she could muster up. "Are you gonna get on idiot?" (Y/ n) noded and thought of a way to actually get ontop this beast.

Okay, how do I get on? I don't want to hurt Kirishima... "umm, help?" (Y/ n) looked up at Katsuki with a pleading look. "Cant get on yourself?" He smirked down at her soon picking (y/ n) up off the ground. "What are you doing?!"
"Helping, idiot." (Y/ n) looked at the position she was in, br-bridal position!! What to do!?" Soon enough her face tuned red as she leaned into Katsuki's rough, muscular chest. (Y/ n) didn't want to admit it, but she was comfy in this position.

As soon as the two where on Kirishima's back, Kirishima asked
You guys comfy? Ready? (Y/ n) still a blushing mess looked at Katsuki with both her (e/c) orbs and then looked away quickly seeing he looked right back with soft red eyes. "Lets go Kirishima, let's scare miss 'I want to fly' to death." As Katsuki said that he hit Kirishima lightly and held onto a lash hanging off of him with one hand, the other holding (y/ n).

"Scare me to, death? Ya right I caaaAAAAAANNNN! AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH" the whooshing of wind and the feeling of not being on the ground grave (y/ n) a scared feeling till she looked at Katsuki smirking making her angry. I'll show you Baka-go! I'll enjoy this as much as you!

When Kirishima flattened out (y/n) looked around to see mountains and trees everywhere. The sky held glints of blue, purple, yellow from the sun, and white from the puffy clouds. The squid trees hung everywhere along the mountains, of course there where other types of trees but they were boring oak trees. "Wow." Soon (y/ n) tried to move to side just like Katsuki, but he would not let her.

So instead of yelling she glared daggers at him, soon he let her feeling the uncomfortableness of the daggers. (Y/ n) moved carefully and put her arms up in the air making sure Katsuki could still see though. "Wahhhoooooo! Ya this is the life! Better than riding a horse!!" The wind on her face gave her adrenaline she welcomed eminently. "CALM DOWN IDIOT! I want to be able to hear when we get back home."

"You still love me Katsuki." (Y/ n) didn't know what she said so just keeped it like it was making Katsuki shocked, or even happy. "You could say that idiot."
"But I'm your idiot ain't it?"
"...Okay." Katsuki blushing was something he didn't want anyone to see, sadly he found (y/ n) looking back at him smiling

"Honestly Katsuki, I love it here with you. In the house, with the dragons as a family! I... I ummm--"
"Ya, (y/n)." This kind of shocked (y/ n) hearing her name out of his mouth. "I like.... You Katsuki...... heh... I said it. I've, likened you since... last night when you; when you kissed my forehead."
"Then maybe we have something in common idiot." Katsuki looked forward smiling then looked at the (e/c) eyes (y/ n) possess, "I like you too, idiot... my idiot."

____________________________________________________________________

The two where in the air on Kirishima's back the rest of the day talking about interests and dislikes. Nothing about Katsuki's family, or (y/ n)'s problems came out from their conversations that Kirishima could hear. After awhile of being in the air they landed and went to bed. Katsuki kissing (y/ n) forehead before she went to bed and Katsuki exiting to sleep in his own room. Kirishima went to the kitchen and grabbed something for him, and the other dragons to nibble on before bed.

The night was pleasant with the quiet sounds of natural sounds outside and nothing to cause a ruckus in the mountain home of the Dragon Prince. Everything was peaceful till two horses could be heard a day away from the house, the two almost there.

"Your majesty, may I suggest some sleep to meet the Prince and the fair maiden in the morning." The guard spoke with a soft voice. "I guess your right Vasya. Sleep shall be put upon us before meeting my old friend. No need to set up camp, well be waking as soon as possible to arrive near noon."
"Yes Prince Todoroki." She quickly bowed to her Prince in garding and get ready for the sleep for the two.