Chapter 7

A/n: I'm so sorry I have not been adding chapters, ever since school started and marching band, I've been very busy. BUT, I plan on trying to update whenever I find myself free. Thank you for the understanding and the nice community with this story!

     The next morning:

(Y/n) woke up early that morning with yearning of something to devour to satisfy her stomach. This of course ment she would have to get up, get dressed, then walk to the other side of the building; but it was worth the walk. I don't want to get up! The sun has barely even raised above the mountain tops! NO, I'm hungry and need to get something!!! So with the power of        (y/n)'s Dungeness, she got up and got dressed in simple clothes, top and bottom... or let's say tunic and pants.

walking up to the door (y/ n) opened the wooden door to the long hallway to many others making mazes everywhere. Even though (y/ n) has only been here for about a week at least, she's gotten very used to the mazes everywhere. Soon enough she made it to the kitchen where she can see a nice cut out cooler for the cold food and a pantry full of the non cold food. After while of looking around (y/ n) found apples and picked a nice red one.

After rubbing the Apple afew times against her tunic, (y/ n) found herself walking to the front of the building within the mountain. If I really want to, I could escape right here. Back then when I was actually captured... but now if anything, this is my home! This is where I live. Soon enough (y/ n) found herself outside with a nice breeze hitting her (skin tone) face. "At least it's not that cold, but it is gonna get hot later as the time goes by."
"That is true isn't it?"

The voice startled (y/ n) sending the half way done apple to fall out of her hands sending her to look behind herself to see Kirishima. "K-Kirishima! You scared me! And my apple!! How dare you!" She looked down at her apple and slightly frowned, "I didn't even finish the sweet thing..." Kirishima slightly grasped   (y/ n)'s shoulder, "I'm sorry miss (y/ n), I did not mean to startle you while your peaceful time. But I must tell you to come inside and put on a dress at least for we have company coming today."

Company, who wants to see the Idiot? If not me... "Do I need to worry?" This sent Kirishima slightly shocked, but he quickly relaxed with a smile and a thumbs up. "Everything should be fine, and if it's not!" He paused turning around away from (y/ n), "I shall protect you with my life, that's what a man does."
"Oh?" (Y/ n) felt mischievous for once, "and what is Bakugo? Not man enough?"
"Th-that's not what I said!!!!! I was saying that-" (y/ n) started laughing while Kirishima was practically having a heart attack.
"I was just joking! Haha that was hilarious!"
"Sure it was..." Kirishima looked like he ran a marathon, so startled as if he would be killed if he didn't move anymore.

"But seriously, please go inside and change into a dress so that you can be presentable when the Prince gets here."
"Prince? From the kingdom over?"
"Yes" this made Kirishima farow his brows and give a dark stare in empty space. "Okay, ill be going inside then... thank you Kirishima." (Y/ n) smiled at him and patted his back before leaving to her room.

The Prince of the kingdom over is coming to speak with the Idiot, Katsuki. If I remember correctly his name is Prince Shouto, the Todoroki family. They live in the ice region, with close volcanos to the south of them. By the time (y/ n) got to her room she took off her clothes and changed into a simple dress that she brought with her. "I have to be presentable, but I don't want to work hard at the attire... this should do, maybe some flats will help."

Soon enough there was a knock on (y/ n)'s door which she opened gracefully to find Katsuki in his usual attire. "You look nice today, you heard about the guest didn't you?"
"I would need to know at some point, so yes. What do you need?" Katsuki put his hand out for (y/n)'s hand, "it's time to express yourself as my future wife to this 'Prince of the snow region'."
"And what are you? The 'Prince of the dragons'?" This sent (y/ n)'s hands to reach to her hips.
"Actually yes, I am the Prince of this region, with the dragons."
"I was joking! Take a joke once and awhile... jeez!" This made     (y/ n) slightly smile from the joke within the joke. Katsuki only smiled.

Soon enough they walked down many hallways of which (y/ n) has not walked down upon and found herself walking through another big double door to see soft seats with a small table in the middle. "Its good to see you Prince Shouto, it's been some years."
This sent a male with two colored hair to stand in an attention state, "yes, same as you my friend Prince Katsuki... And who is this young lady?" This sent (y/ n) to slightly blush, "this is my fiancee, (y/n)."
"Oh? Well, from what my father said miss (y/n) is to be my fiancee."

Double fiancee? I think he has the wrong lady.