Chapter 8

A/n: What's up my peeps! Guess who's back, back again! Tree is back, tell your friends! That's right folks in back and here's your guys book that you longed for. Now I can't say how happy I am to know that many of y'all have read my story, it makes me very happy. Now to the moment you have all been waiting for, chapter 8. Marry Christmas, happy New Year, Happy Hanukkah.

Fiancee? Who does he think he is? Well, he's a Prince... but anyway, why didn't I know about this? I'm a fiancee for two males and now I'm in this fiancee triangle that needs to be fixed. "Excuse me? (Y/ n) is my fiancee that was approved by her father." Katsuki growled in response hiding me behind himself. Todoroki frowned and took a step forward, "she is to be my wife. I have approval by her father to my father. Since I was a child I was told to marry this maiden and I will for my kingdom." For many moments the males were staring at each other with lots of tension in the air. "Can I speak-" both of the males interrupted me at the same time yelling no.

Looking over I saw a guard, a female to be exact. I waved to her and surprisingly she waved back with a nervous look on her face, I felt the same way as she did.

I stepped out from behind Katsuki and tried to intervene the masculine contest. The two stared at me with confusion as I gave much confidence, I stood between the two and sighed. "Men are so stupid, especially my father who just wants the money from both of your kingdoms. I can't say how disappointed I am at the two of you who are acting like kids! Do you have any shame to your people, or dragons?" I looked at the two as they only looked at me with a wondrous look of amusement. To end this charade I knew there was only one thing to do. Now I need to write to my father and tell him that he needs to keep me out of his financial obsession! I'm practically a woman and I can find myself the money and a life without a man by my side.

"(Y/n) you do know what your saying right? Your practically saying you are more talented than both of us and-"
"And what Katsuki? I can win every game that you play and you wouldn't even know how. I am a independent woman and I don't need a man like a money snob like my father to get in the way of that. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to be in my room writing a letter to my father asking what the hell is wrong with him. Um you there, Todoroki's guard... you want to join with while the two are fighting over there supposed differences?" I walked away after looking at the two with a stern look, I could hear someone following me which I smiled after hearing the armor along with it.

"So when are you going to tell your Prince you like him?" She seemed to stiffen from what I had just said. She loves him and I can tell by the way she looks at him. "I don't love my Prince, he's measly just another person I have to guard." I raised my brow with amusement. She's a very smart lady, and there for I shall have her be my friend. But how to make her more calm? As we entered my room she seemed to look around as if scared if I was to do something. "I'm not doing anything, just lending you some of my clothes that might feel more comfy than that." I grabbed my clothing, trousers and a shirt. She seemed to do what I said and grabbed them to change after I turned around to my desk and start writing. "Dear father, I love you so much and I know you know how frustrating it is to marry someone you really don't want to. Well in your case you didn't mind after finding all the riches and gold. I hate you with all my heart after finding that you told two princes that I am to marry them. I don't want two husbands, not even one. You are to never tell me what I can and can not do father and I mean that. I love you, but you need to know that personal space is a thing in life and your not part of my personal space. Love your used child, (y/ n)." I smiled and turned around to a pretty female around my age next to me. "See?! You look so much better than in those garments. You can keep your weapons on you but I promise nothing bad is going to happen on my watch around here. Anyway, what's your name?"
"Vasya, it a weird name-" I smiled and started laughing, "your name is pretty! Who said it as a bad name?"

After awhile of gaining Vasya's trust I went to the big question. "So why are you letting the love of your life go to a poor maiden like myself because of a arranged marriage? Your a woman and have your own rights! Tell him you love him." I smiled and patted her back, she only let out afew chuckles. "Yes I love him, but I can't not fallow my orders. He's to marry you when you get to our kingdom." She thinks I'm leaving? I love it here with Kirishima and the dragons, Katsuki is just a idiot. "hunny, you funny.. I ain't leaving. I love it here with Katsuki. Todoroki is your man and you can fallow that dream for as long as you want. And you know what, I'm going to help you get closer to him." Suddenly there was a loud clatter outside of my room with made us both stand. "And I thought that everything was going to work out fine with the two princes."

"Also (y/ n), how do you know that Bokugo is a Prince?"
I smirked and grabbed her to the door with a hop in my step, "I know some Dragon friends. They love me!" Then off we went to stop the males running down the halls.