oikawa tooru

ᴍᴜs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ғɪʀs ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ (ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʙᴇɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ)

• ᏴᏌᎡN •
---------------------------

His eyes shot open with a great pain in his chest, pressure squeezing his heart. A regretful feeling. Blackness consumed his entire body, no light to be seen. Miles of miles of darkness surrounded Oikawa and his frightened body. Where was he? How did he end up here? Standing up to his feet, he began to hear faint music playing and light began to shine from behind him.

I saved every letter you wrote me

Looking over his shoulder, he saw (Y/n) standing a few feet away from him with a paper in his hands. A shattered expression on his damped face.

From the moment I saw you

(Y/n) gave a faint smile, staring down at the letter.

I knew you were mine

His (e/c) eyes glanced up at Oikawa with the same smile, reaching his hand up to touch his cheek. Oikawa tried to reach out for him but (Y/n) pushed himself away by turning the other way, tears falling down his cheeks.

You said you were mine.

Turning his head over, (Y/n) gave the tall confused male a glare.

I thought you were mine.

"(Y/n) what are you.." Oikawa stepped forward with his hand reaching out. With a blink of an eye, (Y/n) was no where to be seen.

Do you know what Iwaizumi said?

Quickly turning around, Oikawa saw (Y/n) standing with two pieces of paper crumbled into his hands.

When I told him what you've done

He sang, looking over at Oikawa. His eyes closed as his head shook side to side softly, taking in a deep breath and walked past Tooru without another glance to spare. "(Y/n) let's talk about this-," Oikawa tried to each out to the one he loved but froze once he saw his best friend holding (Y/n)'s band with a disappointed look.

He said

You dated an icarus
He has flown too close to the sun

"Stop!!" Oikawa shouted, running over to the two to fight for (Y/n) into his arms.

Don't.

He stopped, his body freezing once he heard the tone of voice (Y/n) used.

Take another step in my direction
I can't be trusted around you

(Y/n) slowly sat down on his knees in front of Oikawa, feeling the tears slowly fall down his red cheeks. He saw Oikawa try to pull himself closer but (Y/n) stood back up and sent a death like glare at the brunette.