3

PLAY SONG LATER
gc + irl
"wyatt has lice🤢"

SAMANTHA⚡
OMW BITCHES

SAMANTHA⚡
why is the gc "wyatt has lice"?💀

NAYELI🍆
YAY AND BECAUSE HE DOES

WYATT🎮
im your bf -

SADIE🎀
you may be her bf but you have lice

SAMANTHA⚡
i don't think i want to go now lmao

F
NO COME

SADIE🎀
o

CALEB💥
wyd finn

F
getting ready, why?

SAMANTHA⚡
so anyway... wyatt don't get near me with yo lice headass

WYATT🎮
I DON'T HAVE LICE OMG

MILLIE🌹
sure jan

- - -
sam

i looked out the window as the uber drove me to nayeli's house. i held onto her present tightly on my lap as i thought about seeing me friends again. it's been almost 4 months now.

what mostly worried me was finn. if nayeli wasn't my best friend, then i wouldn't go but she is so i have too and he's going to be there. it's going to be hella awkward.

the uber ride was faster than i thought it would be. i heard music bumping through the house as i walked to her doorstep.

i took a deep sigh and rang the door bell.

"can you get that for me?" i heard nayeli's voice yell. i closed my eyes hoping she wasn't talking to finn.

the door opened causing the music to get louder. then i heard the familar laugh.

"why are your eyes closed?" he said. i reminded myself to smack nayeli later for making him open the door.

i rolled my eyes and pushed passed him.

when i walked in, everything was neat and glittery. it screamed nayeli. she loved glitter. twisted streamers where around the walls and people were dancing in her living room.

"sam!" nayeli screamed causing me to look up. millie and sadie skipped down the stairs behind her. i instantly ran to my three best friends and attacked them with the biggest hug ever.

"your dress!" i squealed when i noticed it had glitter all of it.

"i feel like glitter!" nayeli sang.

"i missed you so much loser." millie smiled. we sat on the stairs and chatted with one another besides nayeli since she was greeting everyone.

millie told me about jacob and i told her about christian. sadie sat there pouting since she doesn't have a boyfriend.

>time skip<
(play song now)