5

finn

it was a week since the whole party shenanigan at nayeli's and it was also my day off from filming. i was the only one with a day off so i decided to head to samantha's.

she was on my mind everyday since we last kissed. i craved for more.

i got off my skateboard as i approached to her house. she was laughing at her phone. it amazes me how she can get more beautiful everytime i see her.

when she saw me, her face dropped.

"what happened?" i heard a voice through her phone.

"uh nothing babe! i have to go shower, i love you!" she quickly said before hanging up.

jealously swarmed me as she called him babe.

"you shouldn't say i love you to people you don't love." i said walking up her steps.

she crossed her arms."why are you here finn?"

i smiled and wrapped my arm around her. i felt her slightly calm down. the fact that i still made me feel something, caused me to feel warm.

"i missed you." i said kissing her cheek. a blush crept onto her cheeks. yes i still got it.

"you're suppose to be filming."

"im off today." i smiled.

she sighed as i followed inside. i haven't been in her house for almost a year now. it still felt like a second home to me.

when she opened her door, everything was different. there was clothes on the floor, unhanged pictures, her vanity filled with makeup stains. she wasn't like this before.

"i know it's messy. i was lazy." sam said as she laid down. before i can lay next to her, she put her hand up.

"no finn."

i pouted."why?"

she groaned."because it's my room and i said so!"

suddenly i hovered over her causing her to gasp. my lips were inches away from hers. another blush crept up onto her cheeks.

"so you don't want me to kiss you?" i whispered. she moved her head to the side and said no.

she looked back at me with sigh.

i smiled and closed the gap between us. of course she kissed back and 10x harder too. her lips drove me crazy. they can like cure cancer.

she was so soft, i felt like i was going to break her like i always do. i got off and sighed.

"you pulled away." she said. i nodded.

"im going to hurt you again so i should just leave." i said as i put my shoes on.

she got up and fixed her hair. "no-yeah. um, you should go."

i looked back at her and waved. she looked at my sadly which made my heart break. why did i have to fuck up like last time? god, im so stupid.

when i opened the door, my name was called. sam came running down and jumped on me. catching me by surprise she dropped us both on the floor.

"please stay. just for a while more." she whispered before attaching her lips to mine.