12

sam

my heart dropped each time christian said he loved me while he was packing. i couldn't take it anymore. it was eating me alive.

"ready." he smiled. i nodded and followed him into the car. my mom and christian talked to each other on the way to the airport.

"this one is going to miss you so much, im going to have to deal with her crying for weeks." my mom said looking at me through the window.

christian pinched my cheeks."i'll he back soon my love."

i nodded and continued looking out the window. my main focus was on finn. i missed him so much.

as we arrived to the airport, my palms got sweaty. i felt like i couldn't breathe. i had to do this.

"christian i have something to tell you." i said. my mom looked at me and knew it was something probably serious.

he smiled."what is it?"

my mouth opened but nothing came out. i was stuck. instead of blurting it out, i hugged him.

"im going to miss you." i whispered. he rubbed my back as i silently cried. i wasn't crying because he was leaving.

i was crying because i couldn't do something so simple. i kept dragging this on just so he won't hate me.

his flight got called causing him to give me a gentle kiss.

"i love you." he said with our foreheads together. i nodded as i let him walk away.

i ran to my mom with her arm around me. i cried, also making her think i was crying because of him.

i need to end this.

>time skip<

to distract myself from everything, i decided to clean my room. it was super messy and i hated it. i didn't text finn because i knew he'd come in a second. i just needed to be alone right now.

as a cue to that, the bell rung. i was home alone. meaning it was possibly finn.

the bell continued to ring confirming that it was him. he's the only one who does that. i slowly opened the door to reveal the one face i missed.

"can i kiss you?" he whispered as he looked behind me. i laughed.

"im home alone."

with that, he smashed his lips onto mine with his arm wrapped around my waist. all my worries instantly disappeared.

he pulled away with a sigh."i missed you so fucking much."

"i missed you more finn."

we went up my room and continued cleaning. i played music as we danced around.

finn cleared his throat."did you tell him?"

i closed my eyes knowing he was going to ask me that soon or later. i didn't want to talk about it but it was something we had to discuss.

"no."

he scoffed and shook his head. he put the broom down and began putting his shoes on.

my eye widen."no finn stay!"

"why? samantha im tired of this. im tired of hiding. maybe this was a bad idea after all. i mean, what if we get back together and you cheat on me?" he snapped.

"why would you think that?"

he laughed."because you're doing it to christian."

i looked down as he continued on. he was wrong though. i'd never cheat on finn. the only reason why im doing it now is so i can be happy.

finn

"i guess im just not worth it." i sighed. samantha looked at me with tears in her eyes. it hurt me but if she was going to continue cheating on him then i have to end it.

lastly i finished up by saying."i thought all of this was a sign of something but it's not. i love you but im sorry. im done with this."

just like last time, i walked away but now with tears in MY eyes. i wanted to be with her but i couldn't.

"finn wait!" she screamed from her room.

i looked at the top of her staircase.

she wiped her tears."i'll do it tomorrow finn, i promise. i know i don't deserve you but please finn. im so in love with you. i can't lose you."

my mouth formed into a smile as i walked back upstairs to her. i looked up at her since she was one stair higher than me. she wrapped her arm around my neck and gently placed her lips onto mine.

"i love you." she whispered. i couldn't help but smile again.

i whispered back."i love you more."

"what the fuck?"

we both pulled away to see sadie at the end of the staircase.

fuck.

reasons; wolfhardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें