7

sam
part one

i heard the door bell ring, causing me to shoot up from my bed. my mom wasn't home due to her filming season 3.

"im coming!" i yelled as they kept ringing the bell. i wasn't waiting for anyone.

when i opened it, i was immediately pushed to the wall with my neck getting kissed. i looked to the familiar curly haired boy. my eyes close as his lips attached to mine.

"i missed you." finn growled. i nodded as we walked up to my room with our lips still attached to each other's

i don't know what this is but it feels just right. he came everytime i was home alone and he was off. i knew this was wrong of me. i was cheating on christian and i beat myself up for it everyday but i couldn't help it. finn completes me, i need him.

"so what are we watching?" finn smiled. my heart did flips the way he looked at me.

i lifted up the disk with a smirk. "clowns from outer space. a classic!"

finn shook his head. "why do your movies have shitty names?"

i gasped. "i'll have you know that clowns from outer space is actually cool. i mean come on! what if pennywise was from space? he'd be 1000 times cooler."

"i guess you have a point." he laughed. i kissed his cheek and put the disk in.

instead of concentrating on the movie, my thoughts took over. i thought of various ways to break up with christian but every time i tried, he'd say he loves me. i thought about how good would life be if i would just tell him. maybe i'd finally be happy.

i was interrupted by finn laughing. "okay maybe this movie isn't so bad. i don't know if it should be scary, funny, or even both!"

as i was about to reply until i was interrupted again but now by another unannounced door bell. finn's eyes went wide.

"go in the closet!" i whispered. he collected his things and ran inside. i turned the movie off and fixed my face a bit.

when i went downstairs, i prayed that it was no one important.

but i was wrong.

"baby!"

<3<3<3<3<3<3
a/n
OH MY

do you guys think samantha is a hoe for cheating so she can be with the love of her life?