1 - Tense Interactions

The afternoon sun glared brightly on Midoriya Izuku. Having dark green and black hair didn't help much with the late summer heat, plus mixed with his thick school jacket, things felt way worse than they were already. It had been one of the hottest weeks of the year, and the entirety of class 1-A were excitedly waiting for the cooler fall months. Sweat dripped down Midoriya's face as he slowly trudged down the sidewalk on his way home.

- -

Thoughts of All Might facing All for One filled my mind again, I hadn't seen much of my teacher since then, due to his time recovering in the hospital and all sorts of work with the police. All Might usually took a long time to respond to my text messages, and often apologized explaining he had been busy with a "so-called-event". It didn't bother me though, considering since he resigned the media has been going crazy basically attacking the poor old man with question after question, I can understand he needs time, and I just need patience. I hadn't even realized I was muttering these thoughts to myself until I felt a soft grip around the back of my neck. I tensed up, the sound of quiet laughter filling my ears.

"You should really stop praising someone that weak you know..." Someone muttered to me.

No, it wasn't someone, I knew exactly who it was, Tomura Shigaraki. The events of the mall filled my mind, terror struck me, my heart pounding in my chest. I wanted to try my best to escape his grasp, but fear paralyzed my entire body. I gulped, frozen as a statue.

"Don't have fear young Izuku Midoriya, I just want to have a small chat... that's all..."

I felt the hand slowly urging me backward until we both fell into the void below. I shut my eyes tight, telling myself it would be alright. All that remained was my yellow backpack, sitting in the middle of the empty sidewalk, with no one around to see us fade away.