5 - Rainy Views

- Artwork by @quips_qp on Twitter

~Previously with Aizawa and Mic~

Present Mic and Aizawa walked down the empty city streets, the only lights coming from the tall, slender street lamps. The sky was scattered with dark clouds, and a chill breeze passed by. Aizawa kept his face buried in his scarf, trying not to lose his cool at Present Mics never-ending nonsense. Quiet thunder sounded the area, and it became apparent to both of them very quickly it was going to begin raining soon.

"Hey, hey my broski! Shouldn't we begin heading back to U.A?! The clouds look awfully heavy in the sky tonight!" Present Mic essentially yelled, a large smile across his face.

Aizawa sighed, annoyed, "No, no we should not." he huffed.

"And why is that? Don't you wanna avoid getting wet?" Presents noticeable smile faded, his face returning neutral.

"I think finding my missing student is a tad more important than getting caught up in some petty rain." Aizawa snapped coldly, glaring at Present Mic with a look of annoyance mixed with impatience.

Present Mic took the hint, and stepped off, taking his place behind Aizawa.

The rain began to fall down shortly after, Aizawa had placed his phone inside his scarf to prevent it from becoming wet. Present Mic placed his inside his leather jacket, silently praying it wouldn't get ruined. The two walked in absolute silence, the only noise consuming the area was the gentle rain falling down from the clouds above, and the occasional shot of thunder.

After a few minutes, a sudden crash emerged from an alleyway about a block down. Aizawa rose an eyebrow and began walking towards the noise to investigate, gripping an end to his scarf just in case trouble awaited them. Present Mic followed close behind, quietly doing vocal warms up, occasionally coughing. The two quickly were presented with the entrance of the alleyway, which looked creepy enough to give anyone chills. Aizawa glared back at Mic, giving him a 'be prepared' sort of look, and stepped in. The area was dark, and it was difficult to see. The tall building walls blocked off the light reflecting from the street lamps, and the clouds covered the night's moon. Aizawa pulled his phone out, wrapping a piece of his scarf around it to prevent it from being water damaged. His phones flashlight filled the area with light, the rain impairing his sight. He looked around, squinting and feeling around the area with his foot before taking a step. After a few moments, the blurred shape of a person caught his eye. He hesitantly stepped closer, gripping his scarf tighter. Upon closer inspection, he could see them limp and curled up on the ground, a decent sized gash in the back of their head. Their hair reflected the colors of green and black, and they wore the gray uniform of U.A. high. Aizawa quickly realized who it was, Midoriya Izuku.

"Mic! Come over here now! I found him!" Aizawa called, his voice was rushed and panicked. He soon heard Mics footsteps drawing near in mere moments.

Present Mic stopped in his tracks when he saw the state Midoriya was in. His face was covered in scratches from being tossed on the rough cement, and a large, but not deadly, gash was placed on the back of his head. Mic kneeled down, attempting to scoop Midoriya up, only to almost immediately be stopped by Aizawa, who gripped his wrist tightly. Enough to hurt, but not enough to bruise.

"Don't do that! We have no idea what sort of injuries he has, you could only make it worse! You call the ambulance, and I'll call the others and tell them we found him." Aizawa yelled at him. Present Mic nodded, quickly doing what he was told. He walked under a small awning in the alleyway, calling an ambulance for Midoriya. Aizawa pulled his phone out of the scarf, just enough to see it, and began dialing the teachers and their pairings to inform them of the situation at hand. The first person he reached out to, All Might.