first sketch

namjoon chuckled to himself as he saw seokjin quietly enter the room.

seokjin sat at the fourth chair beside the window while namjoon sat just beside him. they were classmates since middle school although they weren't that close. they both have different opinions and outlooks in life; they both think and act very differently.

namjoon's more of the sly type and seokjin's more of the shy type.

namjoon likes to kid and chill around. seokjin likes to sketch and keep quiet.

all of them know that seokjin frequently sketches anything that piques his interest or whatever comes to his mind. no one bothered to check out his works or take a peek on what he's drawing because they all have an idea or two on what it was.

namjoon smiled to himself.

when seokjin sat beside him, he briefly glanced at him. seokjin's thin fingers caressed the sketchbook's cover as he slowly flipped the pages in a gracefully quiet way. namjoon's eyes caught a few sketches, objects in inertia and a few people in motion.

"you know, seokjin," namjoon said in a sly tone while he was fiddling with his phone, "you draw really well." seokjin didn't look his way and just hummed nodded once.

namjoon leaned a little closer to seokjin.
"what do you usually draw?" he asked that made seokjin look at him then suddenly away.

"oh, let me rephrase my question," namjoon said and cleared his throat, "who do you usually draw?" the question made seokjin uneasy and he just clenched his teeth and didn't mind the sly question.

bingo.

namjoon got his phone and showed seokjin a picture of himself, sketching quietly by the library.

almost all of seokjin's sketches was a certain person, jeon jungkook, a second year. but no one knows this because he hides it well. all they know is that anything that piques seokjin's interest and curiosity is what he sketches.

seokjin's face paled as he looked at namjoon with wide eyes.
"wh—"

namjoon chuckled while waving his phone before pressing the power button once.
"what are you gonna do now, huh?"

seokjin gulped.

"want me to reveal your secret sketches?"

deep down, it was namjoon who gulped.

♬     ♪     ♩