fourth sketch

"...pardon?"

namjoon slowly walked towards seokjin, making him walk backwards, his back hitting the wall with a soft thud.
"you heard me."

"namjoon—"

"you don't want everyone to know your secret, right? plus, i know you won't like the idea of jungkook laughing at how dumb you are at kissing—" namjoon hasn't finished his sentence when seokjin pulled him and held both of his arms to the wall. namjoon was quick to hide his surprised expression and plastered a grin to his face.

"ooh, daring. i like it."

"you're awful."

that's right. hate me.

"it doesn't matter at the moment. my hands are aching to delete the photo, you know? so might as well—" before namjoon could finish his sentence, seokjin slammed his plump lips against namjoon's. there was something with how seokjin's lips tasted and how soft it felt under namjoon's own.

it didn't take long before seokjin pulled slightly away from him.
"seo—" seokjin didn't let him complete his sentence as he crashed his lips once more against him. this time, he kissed him more openly than before. namjoon felt his knees weaken for a moment because of seokjin.

he pulled away once again from namjoon, his hand against his face, wiping his lips.
"are you satisfied now?" he said after wiping his plump lips. he internally chuckled at seokjin's gesture.

you shouldn't wipe your lips in front of someone you kissed, idiot.

namjoon hummed and fished his pocket for his phone. clicking the picture, he quickly deleted seokjin's picture of the latter sketching the second year jeon jungkook.
"there now." he said, smiling widely although it never meant anything. his smiles were nothing but fake ones just to show what his nature really is.

that was all i ever wanted, you know?

seokjin took a step back and looked at him once in the eyes before finally walking away from namjoon. the smile he plastered crumpled down as he looked at seokjin's back profile, and down at himself. he looked down at himself. to his self that did nothing but to show off and be nothing but a sly jerk. and he liked it. because no one ever noticed that he only got his eyes for one person. no one ever knew that he only liked kim seokjin and the moment they had just a while ago was somehow enough to quencg his thirst for seokjin although it ended on a bad note with seokjin surely hating on him completely with how much of an awful person he is.

“all i ever wanted was for you to like me back.”

namjoon was sure enough that seokjin never heard him as he started walking away.

seokjin looked back at namjoon, to see if he was still there. he wasn't, however. all he saw was the latter's disappearing silhouette against the fiery late sunlight of that gloomy afternoon.

“it's a sad story, isn't it? all i ever wanted was for you to like me too; to sketch me with more tenderness and care, something you've never done to jungkook; to sketch me with patience, longing, and warmth, something you've never felt towards jungkook.”

♬    ♪    ♩