➵ the host

❝ oh darling, go buy a personality ❞

oh darling, go buy a personality

NAME:

Cassandra Carpenter

AGE:

25

DOB:

July 24

GENDER:

Female

SEXUALITY:

Proudly Bisexual

OCCUPATION:

Television host, radio personality, model and producer

PERSONALITY:

Ryan Seacrest, who? Cassandra is the #1 rising television host and radio personality in the world. She is completely self-made and started by living in a small home with hardly enough money to keep her going to being one of the richest people in the world. Though she may seem like an absolute sweetheart on TV and in the public's eye, she is actually a snarky, sassy but confident woman. A lot of the things she does is just for publicity. Pretending to love her fans? Check. Pretending to be 'best friends' with multiple celebrities? Check. Answering stupid questions from interviewers with a smile on her face? All the time. Her first priority is always herself and she always likes to keep herself happy. Since she doesn't have a lot of true friends and her family does not live nearby, this usually comes from money and spending it on shopping, her house and on vacations. She has about four houses in the country for each season and about six abroad places to live. Her closet? More like her entire second floor. And her private jet is her best friend and she loves to go to places, especially private beaches. Of course, she's heard the saying about love being more important than money but she doesn't live by it. She DOES find happiness in getting paychecks and being able to spend without worrying and she is sure that its much better than swapping saliva with someone, though she doesn't mind the occasional hookup. She personally believes that 'true love' is a hoax and that no matter what, there is no way that someone can love someone more than anything else in the world. What about food? What about vacations? What about yourself? The only time she will ever be open to finding any type of 'love' will be once she is completely sure that there's nothing else that she could possibly want in life.