➵ chapter i : summertime

" summertime and livin' is easy "

perfection. it's the one thing that the bachelor always required. all the way from the intial planning to the finite details in the mansion, everything needed to be flawless. in the spotlight of all this perfection, of course, had to be the bachelor and the bachelorette. they needed to look amazing, for every event, which is why stylists and hairdressers had been running around the mansion all day long to help them get ready for the night. noah needed it a lot more than elena, since she was already a world renowed fashion designer, but collaborating with the stylists never hurt, did it?

" fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high "

"isn't this a little too much?" noah asked elena, as some people started to put concealor on his face. " i mean, i get its reality tv and all, but at this rate i'll be wearing mascara tommorow! "

"shut up and enjoy it." elena laughed, not at all surprised by her good friend's antics. classic noah. "plus, your eyelashes need definition /anyways/, so i have no idea as to why
you'd be complaining about
a little mascara!" that product worked miracles.

 "plus, your eyelashes need definition /anyways/, so i have no idea as to whyyou'd be complaining abouta little mascara!" that product worked miracles

it turns out, when noah and elena met eachother the day before the show they were both shocked and happy to see one another. to the surprise of everyone, the both of them were already close friends from before, but had no clue that either of them were in the show. who knew how the contestants would take it?

" oh, your daddy is rich and your ma is good "

speaking of contestants; twenty limousines were making their way to the mansion. each with one person in it, with a story to tell. as night began to fall, the cars pulled up at the mansion and the host, cassandra carpenter was there to greet them.

"hello, contestants!" she smiled, with fake enthusiasm, "welcome to the bachelor. your bags will be kept to the side and you have thirty minutes to explore before you must make your way to the beach at the back of the mansion, where the bachelor and the bachelorette are waiting for you eagerly!"