➵ the bachelor

❝ find me where the wild things are ❞

find me where the wild things are

NAME:

Noah Jackson Flynn

AGE:

25

DOB:

1st December

GENDER:

Male

SEXUALITY:

Heterosexual

OCCUPATION:

He is the managing Art Director of a magazine called 'Suits'. It is like the male version of Vogue and he is in charge of making the magazine look the way it does by using graphic designs, editing photos and fitting the text into pages. He looks over all the other art directors and is the main person involved in making the magazine visually pleasing.

 He looks over all the other art directors and is the main person involved in making the magazine visually pleasing

PERSONALITY:

One word. C A S A N O V A. This guy is a real flirt and can and will flirt with every woman who he likes. He is an expert at flirting and has managed to hit on the flirty types like him even to the 'I hate men' type of women. Once, Noah even made a lesbian question her sexuality. Kidding. But it's a story he always likes to conjure up. When people first meet him, he can sometimes also be a little bit of a jerk to them and can come off as quite sarcastic and self-centered. Which he can be, at times, because he loves himself and doesn't want to change anything about him. Though, sometimes he can cross a line. Sometimes, it means that he gets annoyed when people criticize him or when people try to act like they know better than him. His jokes can be a little mean too, but people should know that he never means anything seriously and that he is simply a lighthearted dude. Once people get past his flirty and jerky side they will see his playful and adventurous side. He loves to try new things every day and takes every day on as if it's his last. Just like a kid, he can get fascinated by anything that he finds cool and new, even if its something really small and he's seen it a hundred times. Even though he has ridden through the countryside too many times to count he still gets super excited and jumpy whenever he sees horses. Noah also loves to party. Anytime, anywhere, a party would be his jam. Everything about going out with friends, dancing, drinking and hitting on people is something he finds irresistible. Though many people try to tame him, they realize they can't. He is also a real rule breaker. Rules aren't for everyone and they definitely aren't for this guy. He hates the idea of people having to tell him what to do as if he was a baby and it's just something that allows him to let loose and have fun. The repercussions? That's something that he would worry about much later. The number of times that Noah has got into trouble have been countless but the number of times he actually cared about it have been less to none. Whoops?