quatorze

The next day, when Yoongi is in class Taehyung calls the others to join him in his dorm room to explain why Yoongi has been acting the way he is

The next day, when Yoongi is in class Taehyung calls the others to join him in his dorm room to explain why Yoongi has been acting the way he is. Throughout the tiring month, everyone was able to notice how Yoongi was often depressed, tired, and looked like he didn't enjoy their company. Hoseok often blamed himself since this behavior had started after the hospital incident, but the others were all there to comfort him and tell him otherwise.

With everyone spread out on the couch, chair, and on the floor, Taehyung is finally able to tell the others what's happening to Yoongi.

"He told me he felt he doesn't deserve to live, and I feel like he's struggling with an eating disorder as well." Everyone takes a moment to process with information, all with sad looks on their face. Jungkook looks hesitant and Jimin notices.

"Is there something you want to say Jungkook?" Jimin asks, having a bad feeling all of the sudden. "At the hospital I heard him forcefully throwing up...and I've always noticed how sad and depressed he looks." Jungkook chokes out, practically in tears. Jungkook puts his head in his hands and cries before feeling hands on his own. Jungkook looks up to see Seokjin, and the other smiles down at him.

"Although I don't condone you keeping this secret from us, I'm glad you told us." Seokjin pulls Jungkook into a hug before Hoseok speaks, "I think it's best that we talk to him and have him see a therapist, and getting the help he needs because I don't think we can handle this ourselves." Everyone slowly nods at his words.

"I agree. I think sending him to talk to someone would be really good for him," Namjoon adds before standing up and sighing. "I just wish we did something about this sooner. " He adds before sighing for a second time, seeming overly stressed. Jimin looks conflicted before adding, "I mean, I knew something was wrong. Yoongi always looks sick and tired all the time..." Jimin trails off before looking at the others for reassurance.

"And I live with him! I should have been able to see the signs..." Taehyung looks defeated, and hopeless which is exactly what he feels. If only he payed more attention...

"We need to stop blaming ourselves and help Yoongi. He's our main priority." Everyone looks at the oldest before nodding and wiping the wet tears from their faces. "I suggest we talk to him tomorrow at my dorm. I can set up a relaxing atmosphere for him and we can all talk. This is a lot for us to deal with and I think we all need to take a breath and relax. Yoongi will be okay, we all will. Tomorrow we'll have a sort of therapy meeting and if anyone wants to say anything there go ahead." The eldest finishes and the others can't help but agree with the plan. They all want to help him, and hopefully this is exactly what will do that.

The rest of the afternoon goes by quickly and everyone is ready for the meeting tomorrow. Some even want to reveal their own problems with the group after such a long time of keeping secrets. Taehyung rushes everyone out of his dorm before Yoongi returns. Many tears had been shed but Taehyung can already feel the stress of the situation start to disappear. He's relieved the others know but can't help feeling anxious for tomorrow.