quinze

"Why are you taking me to Seokjin hyung's dorm?" Yoongi asked Taehyung, a confused look on his petit face

"It's a surprise, baby. Be patient."
Taehyung lightly scolded the older who could only whine, claiming to need the answer immediately.

Min Yoongi no longer looked like the result of anorexic. Due to being in the care of Taehyung, Yoongi has been feed three meals a day, full of calories and love. In only two days, Yoongi looked healthier and happier all due to Kim Taehyung. Within the two a relationship had sprouted, something Taehyung couldn't wait to tell Namjoon.

Min Yoongi hadn't been this happy since he was eight, no poisonous thoughts plaguing him during that time. In only two days, his cheeks had become rounder and fluffier, his stomach wasn't so sunk-in, and pain almost became nonexistent. Of course, serious damages had been made to his body that only a doctor can fix and treat, which is exactly why they are going to Seokjin's dorm, to convince Yoongi to go see help. But the other has no idea of this.

Taehyung only kissed the top of his hyung's head and squeezed his hand tighter, almost like he would fall through his grasp if he didn't.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile, something Taehyung had seen more of in the past two days than in the months he's known Yoongi.

Taehyung realized, just like Yoongi had, that his adorable, anorexic-victim hyung just needed someone to love him. Someone to care about him. And Yoongi's six friends could do that.

Yoongi felt so happy, almost too happy, but he relished the feeling for he hadn't felt this way in so long, almost too long.

The deadly thoughts of doubt and self-hate had still plagued the shorter male but through Taehyung's love and support, those thoughts had died down to small whispers, almost nonexistent. No longer counting calories, checking himself in the body-length mirror, and no more forceful puking. Yoongi was so happy.

Yoongi squeezed the others hand back, a silent agreement between them. An agreement that Taehyung will always be with him, no matter what.

The rest of the trip to Seokjin's was quiet but not awkward. The two enjoyed the silence, something they hadn't had in awhile.

When the duo arrived at their hyung's apartment, Taehyung's hand formed a fist and it knocked loudly on the door, wanting to get the message of them being there clearly.

The door was opened by the owner of the dorm room, a small smile placed on his face. He welcomed the two in and closed the door behind them once they had entered.

"The others are in the living room." Seokjin whispered to Taehyung, Yoongi completely obvious to their conversation, and the other nodded to show he had heard. Taehyung had led Yoongi into the living room, Seokjin having gone to the kitchen to get tea for everyone.