seize

The following days were action packed; secrets and hardships being revealed

The following days were action packed; secrets and hardships being revealed. Yoongi couldn't even imagine the struggles his lovers must have felt when they were kids, and it often felt as though his problems were very small and less important. Nothing could compare his Hoseok's parents being killed in front of him. But, during those moments all Yoongi needed was someone to hold him and comfort him. And they all did. During his struggling, they were all there to hold and love him. It was overwhelming, how it could go to no one holding him to suddenly six amazing and caring people surrounding and loving him. It was overwhelming but not in a negative way. He gladly accepted it. 

But he still had his moments. Moments of just being plain sad, and just wanting to stay in bed and cry. During those days, Taehyung would cuddle him in bed with ice cream and eventually call the others to join them. He still counted calories subconsciously, a habit that Yoongi believed could never go away, but during those moments Hoseok would come up to him and remind him that, "Eating is good for you. Calories are good for you." And Yoongi would soak up ever word just like a sponge with water, almost needing it so he doesn't dry up. 

But Yoongi wasn't the only one that was healed. Seokjin understands how his past relationship was toxic and his ex boyfriend was the one at fault, not him. Hoseok has slowly dealt with his parents death, grieving but in healthy ways. Not only that but the police have found recent gang activities that could lead to his 'faked overdose'. Jimin has opened up about his past and how he was forced into prostitution to save his mother. Jungkook has also opened up about how his father was very abusive after his mother died. Taehyung had told them all about his abusive parents and how he was actually sold by them, and Namjoon told them about his struggles with his sexuality. Throughout these discussions, Yoongi can't help but feel terrible because how, just how, could he have never realized their struggles? But the six boys just had to remind him that it was fine, and obviously they couldn't expect him to think anything was wrong with them when they, themselves, never thought anything was wrong. 

And that's what separates the six boys and Yoongi. While Yoongi knew how toxic his relationship was with food and his family, along with knowing he needed help, the other boys just thought it was normal to want to die everyday because since they were little boys they felt these strong emotions. Recently they've discovered that going to a therapist would be a benefit to all of them. So, every Saturday, the day they all had no classes, all seven of them would talk to a therapist. Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi had to be prescribed with anti-depressants pills they had to take every morning while all seven of them were prescribed with anti-anxiety pills. But, so far the medication has been extremely helpful and the boost in all of their grades prove this.  

Along with a boost in their mental and physical health, the seven boys have found something special between them all. It was very frowned upon to be in a polyamorous relationship with two people, let alone six, but honestly Yoongi thought it was none of the publics business. He could love whoever the hell he wanted. And Yoongi did just that. 

It was in the Spring that Yoongi asked all six of them; Jungkook, Jimin, Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung to become his boyfriends, his lovers, and his soulmates. The six boys agreed instantly with heart eyes seeming to fall even more in love. At the end of the busy day filled with tears of joy, kisses, and love, the seven boys went out to eat and enjoyed themselves, finally at peace with years of demons being left behind in their past.

In the summer all the boys graduated with high grades with no one left disappointed with their final test results. In June the boys rented a large penthouse together, and since all of them were working, the rent was easily paid for and they were left with extra money for food and clothes. Along with living all together, their relationship also expanded more in the sense that the boys were even more open with each other. 

Yoongi was so happy, his life had never been better. Surrounded by people he loved was something Yoongi dreamed of since his demons started plaguing his mind. Being loved was all he wanted, and he finally is by six amazing boys. Although its almost inevitable for his eating disorder to completely disappear, the voices in his mind have finally disappeared, a new voice that cared and loved for him reappearing in it's place. He tries his best to eat all the food on his plate but he does still struggle but it helps when you have a backbone supporting you, in Yoongi's case his backbone was his boyfriends. Even if he has some bad days, the great days outshine the bad ones. At least, it was all great. 

One day, when Yoongi was by himself, cleaning the penthouse because all his boyfriends were at work (he hated Thursday the most because from 12pm-3pm he was left alone due to his boyfriends' working schedule), Yoongi suddenly heard a knock from outside the penthouse. Wondering who it was, since it was only 2pm and Hoseok shouldn't be home till three, Yoongi exits the kitchen, where he was preparing cupcakes, and entered the living room. He then proceeded to walk up to the door and without peeking through the small hole in the door, he yanked the door open.

"Hello, how can i-"

"Yoongi, baby, I missed you so much, come to mama."

...

And you thought I was done torturing you. 

Anyways, again I was very late on updating, which I'm very sorry about, but school has started and i'm in advanced classes which require more attention, work, focus, etc. so it will be a little harder to update. I also do sports so after school I have an additional 2-3 hours of sports, then homework, dinner, then i go to bed. I'm exhausted during the weekdays so expect an update on the weekends.

I published kitty (Yoongi x BTS) so check that out. More stories coming soon. 

I'll edit this in the morning, i'm very exhausted. Bye bye.