Chapter 1

" Mom!! Is breakfast ready??? " I screamed. I was late and my senior doc is going to kill me today. Urghhh

"Diya, I want you to take a day off today dear " she told me sadly. I wondered why.
" why mom wats the matter? "
"Dear we have a pooja today, for your deceased grandpa and you must attend it"
"Oh okay mom, I ll somehow other convince my consultant."
Finally I managed to cook some lame excuse to get a day off. I m always emotional when it comes to my family. My grandpa was my super hero and I'll never miss anything related to him.

After a few minutes we came to some Kovil, quite far from my house. I was dressed in a simple yellow chudithar.
My parents were taking mysterious phone calls and glancing at each other. I found something fishy and I got all negative vibes. Now I knew these two were up to something and I became more alert.
"alright well come there." my dad answered one phone call.

Suddenly my parents looked at me. And they spoke" Diya honey sorry we fooled you actually we are here to see a groom, we had to lie to you otherwise you wouldn't come"
"What?!" I practically screamed. I was hell angry. "I'm leaving rite now!!" and started to walk away.
They came to me and told 'please just meet the boy, otherwise our reputation will get damaged, his name is praveen
And Hez 28 and his an engineer'
Oh God what I have landed myself in and I knew there's no way out'

*****
So guys what will happen next?