Chapter 2

Now what should I do, urghhh I'm not going to do this, I can be stubborn at times but now it's about my parents reputation, what should I do.
"Fine" I hissed. They both knew I was super angry and what the consequences will be. Anyways I already had many plans so I am not scared.
Four people came towards us, I couldn't see them clearly as I removed my specs to adjust my hair near my ears. Once I put it, I saw an elderly old couple and a boy and a girl.

We sat near the pond, and the elders started talking. Omg this is so boring I really want to go away. I can feel eyes on me, and immediately knew the boy was staring but I didn't spare a glance at him.
Anyways who would like a girl with specs and the fact that I'm a doctor will make him think I'm a nerd. Wow! That's what I want. Oh please lord don't do anything which will make me regret.

"So Diya? How's your work going" Asked the lady. I answered them and on and on they kept bombarding me with questions. I tried my best being polite with them, and here they are getting in my nerves.
" So let the two talk" piped in mom. I glared at her and she gave me a weak smile. The guy got up and signed me to come.

***
So what do you think will happen?
Will praveen be an angel or demon?
Any guesses
Keep waiting and don't forget to give me your feedback and votes.
Love you all and thanks for reading.