Thief of Hearts (Vylante)

It was a normal day for Dante Ocean. In the early morning, he met up with his friend Laurance, along with Travis, before the three decided to head out to the city to look for something to do. Or, as Travis put It, someone to do.

(Laurance had instantly hit him in the back of the head, whilst Travis whined and said that it was true for him at least).

Dante can't really blame the white-haired boy. After all, it was Dante's fault he was that perverted in the first place, though Travis never actually did anything if someone explicitly told him no. He respected others, girls especially, considering how Katelyn is when he flirts with her.

Either way, it's most definitely Dante's fault.

"So, Dante...?" Travis's voice cuts him out of his stupor and he turns his head to face his two friends. "What'cha thinking of?"

Dante chuckles lightly.

"How easily Laurance would beat you at getting a girl."

Travis gives Dante an offended look at Laurance laughs.

"Technically I already did. I went out with Michi in high school, even if she turned out to be crazy." Laurance smirks as Travis glares weakly at him.

"Oh yeah? Well... I bet that I could beat you at stealing!" Travis retorts.

"You're probably right about that. If end up apologising profusely and feeling really guilty." Laurance replies. "But I bet Dante could steal stuff easily!"

"Wait, what?" Dante raises an eyebrow. Travis nods.

"Yeah. Especially since Gene went through that bad boy phase, and you always looked up to him. Surely he taught you something about getting away with murder?" Travis hums. Dante's face flushes slightly.

"O-Of course he didn't!" Dante lies, as Laurance gives him an obvious look of disbelief.

"Dante, Travis is the actor. Not you." Laurance smirks at Dante's guilty face. "You totally have those skills."

"Fine. Yes, Gene taught me how to steal and vandalize and get away with it." Dante admits, as Travis laughs in victory. Dante flashes him a glare. "But I'm not going to teach any of you! Doing that kind of stuff is wrong."

Travis smirks.

"I think you're just being a wimp." Travis teases.

"I'm not a wimp." Dante retorts, as Laurance frowns at Travis.

"Travis? I get that teasing him can be fun, but he's right. Stealing is wrong..." Laurance points out, as Travis glances at him.

"He doesn't have to keep what he takes! I'll even pay the owner!" Travis replies. "I just wanna see if he can pull it off!"

Dante hesitates, before sighing.

"Fine. But you owe me. What am I stealing, and who from?" Dante questions, ignoring Laurance's disapproving look.

"Hm... his wallet." Travis replies, pointing at a group of three boys. "The one with the brown hair."

"Travis, those are the Ro'Meave boys!" Laurance hisses. "From high school? If they press charges - Dante!"

Dante ignores Laurance, walking  over to to the group. He smiles slightly as the three other boys turn to face him, and he knows Laurance is right. He can distantly recognise them as Garroth, Zane and Vylad Ro'Meave.

If he fails at this he is so dead.

"Hey cutie." Dante winks at Vylad, who seems shocked. "How ya doing?"

"Excuse me?" Zane growls. Vylad just smiles shyly at Dante.

"Hey..." He greets, as Dante steps closer to him. Garroth growls lowly.

"I couldn't help notice that you're the prettiest boy here, if you don't mind me saying..." Dante leans forwards as Vylad's eyes widen. "Maybe we could... get together sometime, hm?"

Vylad's face flushes bright red, before Zane and Garroth push Dante away.

"Stay away from our baby brother, you pervert!" Zane snaps, as Dante chuckles.

"Fine. I'll see you around, sweetheart~!" Dante winks at Vylad, who whines and covers his face with his hands. Dante slowly backs off, before turning to Laurance and Travis, his face going bright red as his friends laugh.

"What did you say to him!?" Laurance exclaims.

"Did you get his wallet?" Travis questions, as Dante hands Laurance Vylad's wallet.

"Please get mine back." Dante whines, as Laurance bursts in to laughter. Travis falls over, attracting the attention of multiple passerby.

  "Sure." Laurance chuckles as Dante gives him a thankful smile. Laurance then turns, heading over to the three brothers.

"You're with the blue-haired guy, aren't you? I swear, if you're here on his behalf-!" Zane snaps. Laurance cuts him off.

"I'm not going to flirt with your little brother, Zane, relax." Laurance rolls his eyes, before turning to Garroth. "Nice to see you again, Garroth."

Garroth's eyes widen.

"Oh my Irene - Laurance!?" Garroth exclaims. "Where have you been!? After high school, you just disappeared!"

Laurance chuckles.

"I'm good." Laurance smiles, before holding Vylad's wallet out to him. "I believe this is yours?"

Garroth and Zane have equally shocked expressions as Vylad giggles, taking his wallet and passing Dante's to Laurance.

"Thanks." Laurance nods at him, before passing Garroth a piece of paper. "My new number. Maybe we can catch up sometime?"

Garroth smiles.

"S-Sure!" He stammers, as Laurance smirks.

"The Stutter Prince has become the Stutter King~!" Laurance teases. "I'll see you later!"

"H-Hey!" Garroth cries, as Laurance jogs back over to his friends. He passes Dante his wallet, earning a small nod of thanks from the other boy.

"There's a note in it~!" Travis teases, as Dante pulls out the piece of paper.

"You're pretty cute too, Casanova. Maybe we could meet some... time..." Dante's face flushes red as he continues to read. "When my brothers are busy... here's my number..."

"Oh, snap!" Laurance grins.

"Aren't you glad I made him eyes Vylad Ro'Meave's wallet now, Laurance?" Travis chuckles. "Because I bet Dante is."

"No more bets, Valkrum!"

//-AN-\\

 Hope you all enjoyed! Feel free to send in requests for different ships! (Please DO NOT ask for lemons! I will not be writing any, especially not for this book).