{_~ New Discoveries~_}

(The pic Above is what you look like, ik it's FAnceh. But you have (F/C) Cat Ears and A (F/C) tail*

"M-Master P..please.." You began, your hands were tied. Your ears were down and your tail was between your legs. "Enough! Your use for me is over, (Y/N)." You master said. Your sister smirked at you evily, You hissed at her. The flowing river behind you was rushing fast, you were scared. "Yes, Master,"You said sadly, looking down. "I'm no longer your master." Your so called 'Master' said before pushing you into the rushing waters.

You screamed.

You panicked

You struggled.

The last thing you saw was the evil grins of The master and Your sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_Time skeip _^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up on a raft filled with buttercups, there was water surrounding the raft and Mountains of trash everywhere. You got up weakly. "help!" You squeaked.

But no one came.

You cut the tied rope on your hands with the edge of the raft, it took some time but it worked. 

Water was dripping from the ceiling, you dried your ears and your tail carefully. You were scared to get off the raft, you didn't want to get wet anymore. You shivered. The bell on your collar gingled and chimed. "Help! Someone.. p-please!" You yelled, echoes filled the room and outside, (((cuz there's a giant gap leading u there.))

You looked down and held yourself, you started to cry.

Then, you heard splashed as if someone was walking through the water. The splashing stopped, you looked up. There was a skeleton with a cracked skull, black sweater, Slacks and a lab coat standing there, staring at you. You didn't care how they looked, you just wanted to get help. "p-please.. help me!.." You squeaked. They started toward you

They leaned down with a blank expression, staring right into your eyes, he looked at you with a Disgusted face. "Degusting, dressed poorly. And is a Hybrid of a Human and a Feline." They spat. "P....please don't hurt m..me..." you whimpered. "There is no attention to hurt you yet, But.. Anyway... I'm Dr WD Gaster." they said. they saw your collar. Gaster suddenly pulled at it, You squeaked and pulled away, blushing. "Nya~! If you pull at that my outfit comes off!" Their eye 'sockets' grew big.  "My apologies for the outburst...." you said looking down, Gaster seemed to roll their 'eyes' that were replaced as little white orbs. They tugged at your collar once more reading it.

"(Y/N) (L/N). if found, please return to master Winchingsmer (idk a name. I'm sorry if it's your last name I probably dont know u.. I'm sorry Idk xD)) or call (phonenumber).." they said out loud, after they were done reading they looked up at you and raised a non existent eyebrow. You looked away blushing. "h..he's not my master anymore.. he doesn't love me anymore.." you said frowning, "w...will you be my Master?" You said innocently. Gaster Immediately blushed and then got angry, (he watched enough anime xd) "Why would I want to keep a disgrace like you?you aren't worth my time ...but..... I will take you in as a Science Experiment" They said, with a blank expression. "It's not a suggestion or a question is a command." Gaster said before you say anything you quickly nodded.

"Come." You followed Gaster through the cold waters.