^>~ Alone ~<^

Gaster marched down the hall. He was holding your wrist tightly 

you tried to keep up with him. 

"S-sir, your grip is.. too tight.." You squeaked. Gaster just held your wrist tighter making you yelp. Gaster threw you into a room (((not like picked up up and Threw you but pushed you into it))) he slammed the door behind you.

You looked at the door that Gaster once slammed for about 2 minutes before looking away. You sat down and looked down

A Flash Back brought to you by a goopy egg Gaster. SIKE HAHA I FOOLED YOU!

You traced a drawing on the cold white tile floors.. you sighed. how long will Gaster keep doing this? How will this mentally or physically affect me? So many questions soared through your mind. Out of all of them there was one question that stuck out to you

What happens if I go insane?

You were scared.. you didn't want to go insane... what if you hurt someone? Or... worse...

Kill them?..

You flattened your ears and your tail wrapped around your scrawny body... you forgot about your physical being.. 

you got up and walked to the door and tried opening it... nothing

You kicked it once.. the kick was very hard and loud.. leaving a dent

nothing.

You looked around the room..

There was a old rusted bed frame with an old mattress on it, with springs sticking out and blood stains here and there. 

 there was a window showing the left corridor. You walked over to the window.. 

there was scratches and a small crack was on the corner. Attempts of escape.. 

you kicked the window..

 it made a giant crack in the middle of the window.(((did u see ur thighs in the pic?! Ur a thicc bish!!!)) employees looked scared and shocked. You looked at them in confusion, you weren't trying to escape.. you were just curious...

A monster opened the door of the room..

He slowly walked inside, Cautiously..

You turned around and smiled at him. You waved. "Hi!" You said kindly.

The monster just smiled back.

"Um... d...do you have any food s..sir/Ma'am?" You said. "Oh! I totally forgotten! Your a human.." They said. They rushed to the door and opened it. "I'll be back" they said before leaving and locking the door. They seemed friendly enough... "thank you!" You said so they could hear ((A/N: I was writing this when i first woke so... my brain can't function correctly xd)) 

After about 5 minutes the monster came back with a plate with a chicken on it... a raw chicken. WHERE THE HELL DID THEY GET A CHICKEN. Wtf. Since you were half feline you could eat raw meat. You did so..

You finished 'THE CHICKEN' (sorrynotsorry) someone came in and collected your plate. You yawned and laid down.

Now you were ..

ALONE.

Emptiness consumed the room with you right square in the middle.