|~^ Too Cold! ^~|

[[[SORRY ABOUT PIC XD I thought it was funny, but I do NOT ship them. Sans is gasters eldest son! That's just.. no.. stoppp its a sin fest! And o need it to stop]]]

You got to the lab, you shivered uncontrollably. With your ears down

Gaster turned to you and gave you a thick lab coat. At first you hesitated.. then you took it, "T-Thank y-you.." you said smiling, Gaster turned, he didn't look at you or say anything. 

He continued on, leading you to an empty room Other then the bed that was in the corner. "Stay in here and wait." Gaster said closing and locking the door behind you. 

You sat in the middle of the room thinking about stuff about over 2 hours.

The door clicked open and a monster with a white long lab coat looking at a clip board comes in, you immediately stand up. 

The monster looked up from the clip bored  he blushed a light red.. "woah, chunky much... how 'bout you come with me?" They say, you follow them down the hall with the lab coat fluttering behind.

The monster opens a door, and lets you inside. "Thank you, sir!" You say happily. "Anytime cupcakes," he said. You walked inside and the door shut behind you, it was a small office with papers scattered here and there, there was a wall covered in books, Gaster was sitting at a desk with two seats facing him. "Yes, Sir?" You say politely, "Sit." He commanded. You walk over to one of the chairs and sits down.

Gaster was staring directly at you, it was making you uncomfortable.

"I need you to tell me everything about your past life." He said.

"O-oh um.. w...well... I was born (Enter When born and age, must be over 14).. my mother was murdered by m..my f-father... he forced my sister, Patrice and I to be his 'Pets' and forced him to call him 'master'" you look down ashamed. And then you continue the story (what ever trammarizung back story you want.) "He loved my sister more then I... so he.. tied me up, put me in 'This'" you said pointing to your Stripper outfit (xd) your ears flattened. "then... then He and my sister.. pushed me down a river with my hands tied. I cut them with the edge of the raft.... and then you came.." You smiled toward the last part. Gaster was not amused. Your smile faded and you looked away. "I'm sorry-" you began but Gaster stopped you by putting his hand up. "You are an Interesting creature, (Y/N)."

_~^ GASTERS POV (PhD xD) ^~_

Her father. Made her call her master?! isn't that Man insane?! I can't believe what I am hearing?! But I keep a straight face. 

Considering... she's half feline I do not believe she liked being in all that water.

She seems so happy and positive, I don't understand why she's so positive after what she's been through. .

"Im sorry-" she began "You are an interesting creature, (Y/N)." I said stopping her in her tracks. I half smiled at her then a Sans came in..

~^¥third person :V or whatever it comes as xd¥^~

A short skeleton with a lab coat appeared in the door way. "Woah, I didn't know Gasty had a chunky woman on his hands!" The short skeleton said looking down at your chest area. Gaster was clenching his fist, he was not amused. "Sans, she's just a subject !" Gaster whispered screamed, trying to keep his anger contained. (Y/N) didn't like that Gaster called them just a subject but (Y/N) let it go. "Hello! I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you!" (Y/N) Chirped turning to The short skeleton . (Y/N) perked her ears up and her tail made its way to her lap. "Hey I'm sans, sans the Skeleton." 'Sans' said bluntly, but still smiling. (Y/N) waved and smiled. "Ignore HIM" Gaster said strictly. You did when you were told. "Please continue." Gaster ordered, as you were continuing your story (or whatever) Sans was behind you, ((so u Couldn't see what he was doing)) making sex faces and humping the air, he pointed to Gaster then toward you and started humping the air again. Gaster stood up and banged his fist on the table. "SANS THATS ENOUGH!" Gaster's voice boomed, he didn't show any emotion. you jumped a little and sans wasn't reacting, just standing there and smiling smugly. You dared not to turn around. "Sans. Leave. N O W." Gaster ordered, sans nodded and headed for the door.

But he stopped at the door and turned around to face you and Gaster. "(Y/N)" sans called out, you turned around. "yes?" 

"Take care of daddy for me~"