Chapter 1

You were typing away at your computer, bored out of your mind. You were grateful for your job, which was your dream job. Finishing the work you were doing, you sent it to your boss and waited for a response. Not long after 5 minutes, you got a text from him.
>well done, get your cute little butt to my office ;)<

It was a great job, except your boss was pervy and probably horny. You packed up and cautiously made your way to his office. Knocking on the door unsurely, you entered as you were called in. "H,hi sir," you stammered nervously, pushing your hair out of your eyes. He smirked at you, getting out his chair and walking up to you. You stood with your back to the door, which was a big mistake

"Great work you did today," he murmured to you, raising his hand and cupping your cheek. You were frozen solid. He leaned in. Instantly, the red flags went off. Raising your hand, you went to slap him. He caught your wrist, a lustful glint in his eye. "Don't do that baby," he smirked, grabbing your other hand and pinning them above your head.

The dick forgot you had legs. Very quickly, you knee-d him in the crotch and then punched him when your hands were released. "I quit! You're a disgusting man!" You screeched, opening the door and running out. Running out the building.

10 minutes passed. You had called the police and right now you had no job, and probably no house soon because jobs were hard to get. Groaning in your hands, you watched the police leave and your ex-boss go in handcuffs. Picking up your bag, you decided to go straight to the nearest bar.

Opening the door and hearing loud music play instantly boosted your mood. The smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol made you cough. "Oi! Shu' dat door!" A voice yelled at you as you entered. You glared over at the direction of the voice "Oi! Shu' ya gob!" you yelled back, poorly mocking the man's cockney accent. You saw him look over at you then back at his group of friends.

You ordered a drink, quietly sipping it as you watched the karaoke singers, well, sing. You felt a piercing gaze on the back of your head and looked over. A man, about your age, with bright blue azure hair, was watching you, but he quickly looked away when you noticed him.There was a large television screen and a football/soccer match playing. You realised how stupid you were, coming in a pub when a match was on.

"Oi faceache, if (Football team) win, you 'av to speak to dat beautiful lady," you heard the same Cockney voice again, but he ended up shouting as a roar of victory as the team scored.
You heard someone yell all drinks on them and everybody had a break since it was half-time. You took advantage of that proposition and ordered another drink, since you had finished your first.

You (were/weren't) into football, but you were interested in seeing how this would lead out, if (football team) would win. You played on your phone for a while, taking sips every so often and looking up to find that same blunette looking at you.

When the second half of the match played, you heard everyone hold their breath. Not a sound was heard in the pub and you were just keeping an eye on the scores. Some time passed and you groaned inwardly at the scoreboard. 3-3. You watched as (football team) scored and won. Everybody roared even louder than last time and some groaned and started booing!

You stayed quiet and went on your phone again. Sipping your drink slowly, like you did before. "'scuze meh," you heard a small, nervous voice. Looking up, you saw that same blunette. "H-hi, um, me frend told meh tuh come ova., um, ey fink yew're beautiful," he mumbled nervously. You smiled softly at him and held out your hand and frowned slightly as you noticed he flinched. "No, no, shake it," you said soothingly and he nodded, clasping your hand and shaking it.

You both introduced yourself, him as 2D ("2D like 2-dimensional?" you had giggled later on in the night when you were drunker) and you as (y/n). He complimented you on your name and you hit it off with him well. You even sang karaoke together, despite being drunk you could sing well. "I'll be back, need the toilet," you said, slipping off your stool and stumbling slightly into the bathroom.

At this moment, 2D looked over at the man from earlier and he nodded. Sighing, he slipped a pill out his pocket and cracked it open, pouring the drugs into your drink and swirling it around. He whispered something to himself. Unfortunately, nobody was sober enough to know what 2D had done to your drink.

You slid back in the room and sat back on the stool, not noticing how anxious the blunette seemed to be. You finished your drink and felt a bit sick, so 2D offered you a ride home. You nodded, but all you could see was his pitch-black eyes and him mouthing something you couldn't make sense of before you passed out in his arms.