Chapter 8

You had been gone from Kong for a while. You were currently sat on a wall near a park you once loved when you were a teenager. The drop from the wall on the other side was high, so if you jumped you would atleast injure yourself somehow. Your legs swung back and forth as you pulled your coat around you tighter. It was a cold night in London, barely even 8°C.

You heard a loud honk and the cars that went past. Deciding you needed even more quiet, you slipped off the wall and went into a wood that bordered the park. You climbed a low tree and sat on a branch. You shivered as a breeze ran through the trees. You checked the time. 1:23am. Your phone buzzed. Pulling it out, you saw 2D's contact flash.

2Dimensional Blueberry🐋;
Where r u?? We no ur not in ur room, noods woke up bcuz of us. Tell where u r and ill come get u x

You sighed and sent a short reply to him. You just sent something along the lines of 'I'm thinking, leave me alone'

2Dimensional Blueberry🐋;
noo!! u might b in trouble. tell!! ill come think with u if u want x

Then his icon flashed and you realised he was calling you. You breathed a deep breath and answered it, putting it next to your ear. "Hi-"

"Where are yew? Ey'm lookin' for yew. Mudz isn't wif me, Russel isn' too. Noods is wif Russ. Are yew by that park yew said yew liked?" 2D questioned you. "Yes, but come alone," You said quietly, and then hung up on him. Sliding your phone away, you wrapped yourself up tighter in the coat and waited for 2D to come. Thoughts ran in your head.

Did he like you? You like him more than friends, you realised. His grin was adorable. He was funny and was an amazing singer. His hair was soft and so blue, and he was a sweet and charming guy. You remember Millie having a huge crush on him and laughed quietly at the memory. You heard some footsteps and a cockney accent call your name. "(Y/n)? Is me, 2D."

He was here already? You quickly climbed down from the branch and made your way to see 2D stood there, looking around. "2D!" You gasped and ran up to him. He turned around in time and pulled you into a hug. "Where 'ave yew been? Everyone's worried abou' yew. Come back to Kong," 2D muttered, but you didn't say anything.

He sat you down. "2D.." You whispered into his coat. You were still embraced. "Yes luv?" 2D asked, stroking your hair. "Um, I really like you. More than friends. You're really cute and stuff and I like you," You whispered, your voice shaky, your face buried even deeper into his side to hide the your red face.

"(Y/n)..." You heard 2D's voice and you felt your chin being lifted and a pair of lips on yours. You went even more red and you kissed back. It was a passionate kiss, something you had longed for, for years. You had to break off for air and when you did you found 2D's face red and he was smiling "..Ey really like yew too. Um,, do yew wanna be my girlfrend?" 2D asked, his voice hushed and shaky. "Of course I will, 2D-"

"Stuart.."

"Hm?"

"Yew can call me Stuart. And fank yew, dear. Ey love yew," He smiled and kissed you. You giggled, his black eyes staring right into your (e/c) eyes. "It's cold," You whispered. 2D pulled you closer, "Maybe ey can warm yew up," he flirted. "How?" You giggled, leaning into the embrace. He just stayed silent and you laughed loudly.

You shared another kiss and just cuddled for a while. You were a lot warmer since 2D came. "Can I still call you 2D?" You asked quietly. "Yew can call me wha' yew wan', love," The blunette replied. You went deep into thought about his nickname.

"Okay, blueberry."

You both giggled at that. You checked the time again. "Wow, its 2 already?" You whispered and then stood up. "We should go, Blueberry." 2D nodded and then you both made your way back to Kong, a place you were beginning to call home.