Chapter 3

You sat on the counter, watching the 5 argue. Well, not all 5. More like 2. 2D and Katie, to be exact. You felt another body sit next to you and looked down to find Noodle sitting there. She placed a hand on yours and patted it kindly, muttering something in Japanese and went back over to Russel, who picked her up and took her out the room.

Murdoc (who you were sure you had met before) was just leaning against the doorframe, signalled you over. Reluctantly, you made your way over and when you did, he yanked you out the room. "I will give yew a tour of Kong, my beautiful lady," He announced, pulling you away from the argument in the kitchen.

After about 5 minutes of him flirting and seemingly quick tour, you both neared the kitchen. All you could hear now was Katie and then a loud smash. "Holy shit!" You hissed and ran off. You yanked the door open and stood there in shock as Katie had a plate in her hand, and shattered glass all over the floor.

The smash must of attracted the rest of the guys because Russel pushed through. It all happened quickly. Katie was disarmed by Russel and picked up. He took her out the room and you and Noodle ran over to 2D. He was in a ball, shaking. You heard a barely audible sob come from him. "Toochie," Noodle said. When he ignored her, she whispered something in his ear. He shook his head without saying anything which made her giggle. She patted his hand and left, waving to you, closing the door behind her.

You were confused as what to do. So you just sat next to him in the same position. He sniffed, lifting his head up. You smiled at him and he smiled back weakly. He quietly leaned his head on your shoulder so you wrapped an arm around him. "Are you okay?" You asked after a while. He just nodded and you sighed quietly.

"It wa' scary," He whispered, "She threw a pla'e at me and screamed a' me for chea'in'. Ey onely 'ugged yew." 2D sighed quietly. You both sat in complete silence until you realised he had fallen asleep. You giggled quietly, looking down and seeing how peaceful he looked. You quietly oofed and somehow managed to carry him to his room, which you had seen on the tour.

You opened the door and coughed and the smell of cigarettes hit you. You stumbled to the bed, almost tripping over stuff on the floor. "I bet all of their rooms are messy like this," You muttered to yourself, putting the sleeping 2D on his bed. He mumbled something as you started to leave. "Stay~" You heard him say louder and you giggled as he sounded like a kid and went back to his bed. "Okay, mister," You giggled, laying down. He pulled you close and you fell asleep with him.

You woke up with 2D snoring quietly. You had managed to cuddle up with him and your head was resting on his chest. His hands were wrapped round your waist protectively and your legs were tangled with his. You tried to slip out his grasp but couldn't as he just pulled you back. You giggled. "2D," you whispered. He just made a noise and nuzzled your neck. You held back a laugh. "2D, wake up," You said again and this time he replied. "Wahtt," he mumbled. "Get up, 2D," you said. After about 5 minutes of coaxing you finally managed to get him out of his bed.

5 minutes later, after he had taken some painkillers, he decided to change.

"Houston, we have a problem," You giggled when he was changed. He laughed, "Wha's dat?"

"I don't have any clothes to change into.." You said awkwardly. "Oh,.. yew can bor'ow mine!" 2D said to you, rustling through his drawers and handing you a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You took them gratefully and he just stared at you for a second.  "Uh, turn around?" You said quietly. He nodded in realisation and turned around for you. You very quickly changed and dropped the clothes on the floor. His shirt was seemingly the perfect size for you. It hung over your hips yet wasnt too revealing at the neck. The sweatpants were perfect, too. Not too long but not too short.

You hadn't slept for long, only 2 or 3 hours. You checked the time and realised that if you were still living with your parents, it would be time for tea. Your parents, they were lovely people. Very kind for the first 10 years, then they got divorced. Your dad left. Your mum started to drink. You shivered at the memories. "(Y/n)," 2D calling your name brought you out your trance. "Hm?"

"We need ta go to da shop, yew comin'?" He said, looking up from his phone. You nodded shyly. The rest of the day consisted of you two messing about in the shop, almost getting kicked out at one point, and messing about in the nearest town. You had a mini food fight (after dropping the stuff off back at Kong) when you got to a cheap fast-food place because the food was awful; you got kicked out of that place. After that, you showed 2D your house.

Unlocking the door, you led 2D inside and shut the door behind you. It was a very small house, with 3 rooms; a bedroom, a kitchen/lounge and a bathroom. It was a bungalow, a house with only 1 floor, and you thought it was very comfortable for you, despite how tight it was.

2D chilled out in the lounge while you changed into your pjs in your bedroom. When you finished, you sat next to him and decided on a movie to watch since it wasn't too late. You giggled as he got excited at the sight of your stack of movies when he realised you had a few zombie movies. He put of Dawn of the Dead and you ended up snuggling.

You jumped at a few parts and hid your face in 2D's neck while he sat there. You didn't realise he wasn't watching the movie; he was watching you.

The way you cowered away from the movie, the way your name sounded when it rolled off his tongue, how your laugh was like an angel's chorus. The way your eyes shone. How your (hair/colour) hair fell naturally over your eyes. It was starting to drive the man crazy. And he couldn't stop thinking about you.