Chapter 9

You woke up to the sound of crows and snoring. An arm was wrapped loosely around your waist, a steady heartbeat thudded in your ears and warmth radiated from the sleeping body next to you. You heard 2D snoring and a tired smile pulled on your lips. You checked the time, it was late morning. "Blueberry," You whispered in his ear.

You felt goosebumps rise on his skin when you whispered to him which made you giggle. "You need to get up," you insisted, he just groaned in response and curled up with you. He kissed your neck and along your collarbone in an effort to make you stay with him. You shivered, trying not to laugh as his hair tickled your face. His lanky arm pulled you close to him. His chest was warm against your back as he spooned you.

The smell of cigarettes still hung in the air, yet it was quite faint. Dirty clothes and underwear were littered across the floor, along with empty beer bottles and plates and glasses. The bin was overflowing with paper, notebooks were laying on the floor and his instruments were leaned up against the wall. You cringed at the mess. Sure, you were messy sometimes but you had no clue how someone could live in this mess, dump, whatever.

"Blueberry," you whispered again, more firmly. "Whaaa'?" 2D asked, his eyes opening and landing on you. You sighed, "Get up, mate. I've got a job for you," you replied and his grip on you loosened. Sliding out his grasp, you slid on the same clothes you wore yesterday. Looking back at 2D, you saw the faintest smile on his face as he watched you. "When you're ready, come meet me in the kitchen," You said simply and left his room, careful not to trip over.

You practically ran to Noodle's room and when you got there, Noodle was on her DS. She looked up at you. "Herro," she chirped, a small smile growing on her face. "Are you and 2D a thing now?"

You laughed and threw yourself on your bed. "Shut up..." You whispered, hiding your face. "Well, you're not denying it!" Noodle said smugly and skipped over to the door, throwing it open. "Toochie and (Y/N) are to-" she sang-shouted until you slapped your hand over her mouth and pulled her in the room. "SHSHFSUSHH" You flipped, closing the door. You just heard her giggle and skip away. You quickly changed into fresh clothes; a shirt that you stole from 2D and a pair of leggings.

"Right, gotta do something. Want any breakfast?" You smiled at Noodle and giggled as she turned her DS off and you raced her to the kitchen. Russel was up and you greeted him, "Hiya, Russ. You alright?" You asked, placing a hand lightly on his shoulder. "Yeah, baby girl," The Brooklyn man replied. You smiled, watching as he sat Noodle on his knee as you made some breakfast for her.

She whispered something to him and you felt 2 pairs of eyes on you. Then they whispered some more and Noodle skipped off out of the room. You cleared your throat awkwardly and finished her breakfast. You weren't very hungry, so you didn't make anything for yourself.

"So, (Y/N). A little pasta told me that you and 2D are in a relationship," Russel said. You could hear a smile creep into his voice. "Um, yeah. Are you..okay with that?" You asked uncertaintly, not sure what to say. "Of course, baby girl. Nothing to worry about, better than Ka-"

He got cut off by a "little pasta" clearing her throat very loudly and 2D walked in after her. The 14-year-old started on her breakfast while Russel read his newspaper. "Right, Blueberry. You are cleaning," You shoved some cleaning supplies in his hands, "Your room."

"Uh, why?" 2D asked quietly. "Because that room is messy, you saw that I nearly tripped over this morning!" You exclaimed. His eyes widened and he cocked his head to the other two. You just nodded and he relaxed. "Okey..onleh if yew 'help meh," he said, smiling. Rolling your eyes, you took some stuff from him and said goodbye to Noodle and Russ before following 2D.

"Sorry, but I have no idea how you can even like, sleep there," You frowned at him. You saw him shrug and turn round to smile at you. "Oi faceache!" You heard Murdoc shout and he looked to the top of the stairs, then a shoe came flying and hit 2D on the head. He flinched, rubbing where he was hit.

"Murdoc? How could you-"

"Oh, its (Y/N). Looks like ya found 'er. Well done, dullard," Murdoc retorted, going down and shoving into 2D on the way down. The stuff slipped from 2D's grasp as he clutched his shoulder. "I want Faceache in the studio now," Murdoc snapped, grumbling to himself as he told Noodle to go too. Being alone, 2D quickly kissed you and smiled at you slyly. "Looks like yew will 'ave to do i'," He said smugly before going down to the studios.

You sighed, picking up the stuff and hastily made your way to 2D's room, where you opened the door and a window for it to air out. You switched on a light and set to work. You cleared out the plates and glasses in the trays you brought up, sliding them to the wall outside. You put clothes away and put dirty ones somewhere. You sprayed the air, throwing away any rubbish in a binbag and then made his bed.

Now all it needed was hoovering. You had no clue if they had a (vacuum/hoover/sucky trash eater) so you went to ask Russel. Luckily, there was one so you did clean 2D's floor. You arranged all his clothes and slid some on his instruments away. You changed the bin and made his bed. After 3 trips down to the kitchen and what you presumed was a laundry room, you had cleaned your boyfriend's room.

It had only taken an hour, which you were pretty happy about. You were supposed to meet Millie in 2 hours.