chapter 38

Next day.

It was a bright Saturday as usual. i got up and rubbed my eyes till my vision got clearer then I went to the washroom to have a hot shower. After awhile I refreshed and came out, dressed I wore a ripped jeans and a short sleeve top and I went down.

When I went down I saw my mom was cooking then I went and sat on the kitchen counter

When I went down I saw my mom was cooking then I went and sat on the kitchen counter. "Oh baby you woke up early today" my mom said "Yeah mom by the way what are you cooking" I said "I am making pancake. Darling dad wants to talk to you he is in the garden go talk to him" mom said "why is it about mom any problem" I asked "nothing no problem you better ask it from dad it will be better if you ask dad" mom said "Ok mom I will meet day now" I said. I left to the garden.

At the garden

"hmm hmm dad I heard from mom that you wanted to talk what is it about dad, any problem" I asked "darling come and sit here first will then talk peacefully" he said. As he said I went and sat but my heart was beating fast I was eager to know what it was about but at the same time I was sacred what he was going to say. "Ok dad now tell what you wanted to say" I asked "actually baby sorry for telling this late we have to go on a business trip for 2 weeks to Australia-" he was cut by his words when I stared telling "dad what about kai oppa I can't leave the country for 2 weeks without him dad pls I can't come" I said "darling you didn't even let me finish the sentence and you trembling in fear because you do want to leave kai darling mom, soeun and I are going on the business trip I wanted to take you but because of the wedding I can't take you darling" he said I sighed in relief "Oh it's ok dad you have fun with mom and soeun I will do my wedding work with oppa here" I said. "breakfast is ready both of you come in" mom said. Dad and I held hands and went inside the house and sat in the dining table. My eyes widen to see soeun coming and sitting in the dining table. Since the first day we taught soeun never came to eat with us instead she goes out but today she came to eat.

At the dining table

"soeun ah we will have to go to Australia fro 2 weeks you are coming with us you can't say no and buts because you are coming and it's confirm" dad said. She stared at him in iteration and anger she said ok as the answer "dad when are you leaving" I asked "we are leaving today night" he said i simply said ok with a fake smile because I really don't want them to leave but I also don't want to leave kai oppa.

Evening

I got a call from kai saying he is out near my house he told me to come so I went out to see what it was. As he saw me he pulled me closer and gave me a peck on my lips. "do you want to go out baby" he said "can't baby my parents are leaving to Australia today night so I can't go any where" I said he made a cute sad face with mad me flutter my heart skipped a beat when he did it. "sorry oppa I can't come out with you toady tomorrow I will surly come" i said "Ok baby then let me saty here till your parents leave or may be I will leave tomorrow morning" he said "are you mad oppa to stay till tomorrow you can stay for now till they leave.

It was time parents to leave before they got into to the my mom and dad kissed my cheek to get and they told kai to take care of me till they return and they also told kai to stay the night today when they told that my eyes widen up in shock ok now he got what he wanted.

After they left we went inside the house I showed kai the guest room he then gave me a dead glare and said "so now I am a guest for you that's why your giving me the guest room right ok then I will go bye baby" he said "okk ok you come to my room and sleep with me but-" I was cut by my words when he kissed my lips and went inside the room. I shouted "ya oppa what did you do" I said he then shouted back "why did I do anything bad I just kissed you thats all I did and yeah pls get some food or make some because I am hungry" he said I sigh and left to the kitchen.

In the kitchen

While I was crying chicken for Kai about Kais and my wedding I totally went into a dream world. After some time I came out of the dream world and concentrated in the chicken I felt hands around my waist I got startled when he wrapped his hands around my waist he was back hugging me and he said "baby you are so sweet you made chicken from me" I just smiled and said yes he then made me turn towards him he looked at me and kissed me he again wrapped his hands around my waist I did kiss him back and I also wrapped my hands around his neck. We then got w smell of burning that's when we got distracted by the kiss.

We ate and went to sleep.

Don't mind if there's spelling mistakes I usually don't check coz I am lazy hehe