chapter 39

Next day Morning

I got and saw kai sleeping peace fully I didn’t go to wake him up I straight away left to the washroom to have a wash. After having the wash I came out I dressed inside the washroom. After I vam3 out I went to the kitchen to make out breakfast.

While I was making our breakfast I taught of making pancakes since that was the easiest for me to cook.

I heard the door bell ringing so I went to check who it was. I went and opened the door.

My eyes widen up in superuser to she my friend yoona also know as jane she came to visit me after a long time. I invited her inside the house and made her sit.

I told her to stay for a while till I cook the food because I want to cook and finish before kai gets up and come. I didn’t tell yoona that kai is here if I tell her she will make a big fuss so I let her sit while I went to cook back.

While I was cooking she came to the kitchen and asked me where my parents are I told her that they went to Australia.

I didn’t even still tell her about my wedding or even I didn’t tell her that I am saying exo kai. She will die if she gets to know because she is such an exo fan And her bias is also kai.

Then my eyes widen in shock to see a sleepy kai walking towards the kitchen While scratching his head and yawning. Yoona then saw kai and shouted saying “OMG WHAT IS EXO KAI DOING INDIDE YOUR HOUSE JISOO" Kais eyes widen up when she said that he straight away ran to the washroom or room I guess.

I excused my self to yoona and left to see where kai went. When I went to the room he was sitting on the bed like a baby.

He saw me and asked who it was I told it was yoona and I didn’t know that she was coming. He nodded and left to the washroom to have a wash. And I left to see what yoona is doing.

When I went down she was sitting on the couch and thinking of something probably she might be thinking what kai is doing here in my house while I knew told her Any thing. I went near her

“hey gonna I now at the moment you are confused and I promise that I can explain you everything” I said she gave me a dead glare and said ok.

“Ok so yoona I first met kai in high school he used to get revenge from me because of something what happend between his brother and my sister. Later after one year after we left high school i met kai in my dad’s mall and on the same day there family brought a proposal regarding our marriage did he our parents were long time friends kai and I were childhood friend we agreed to the marriage but I agreed because my dad so later after he cleared the problems with his brother and my sister he fell in love with me and ultimately I also fell in love mad we stared dating. I am sorry for not telling this to you because we had to hide about if” I told her.

He facial expression changed. Then kai came to the kitchen and said that he was hungry so yoona couldn’t say anything regarding what I told her.

Kai sat in the dining table while I brought him the food and served him. I noticed anger in yonnas eyes but I told her to come and sit she came and sat . I sat next to kai and gave gonna some pancakes kai severed pancakes for me.

2e ate but my eyes were only on yoona I saw her staring at Kai while she was eating. I was confused of why she is acting like this probably because she is jealous of kai And being together.

After we ate kai said her had some work so he will be going and coming in the evening for the date he kissed my cheek and left the house I clearly saw yonnas face was buying in anger.

Time skipped

Date time

Kai and i planned of going to eat ice cream since gonna was alone at home I told her to come but kai didn’t like it after telling and explaining him he said ok.

After 30 mins we reached the ice cream shop.

Kai and i was holding hands but yoona always wanted to break our hands apart but that didn’t happen because kai was holding my hands tightly.

Finally we order the ice cream I took my ice cream to my hand but yoona pushed it so it fell on my dress and I excused my self to clean my self.

Yoonas pov

Now it’s time to me to change Kais head so I started my plan 1st is that i spilled the ice cream on yoona then now I will go with the 2nd one.

“kai I need to tell you something” I said  his eyes widen up and her said “what is it about who ever you are”. I then started becoming my lie

“I asked jisoo how u too met she said how and that and this then later I asked do you love kai and how did you fall in love with him” I said kai then said carry on.

“She said me that she never loved you or will never love you she said she lived only your looks and you wealth since you are a celebrity she act’s like she loves you-“. I was cut by my words when jisoo came.

“wow yoona nice plan do you think I don’t know about you yoona I knew that you would do something that will make kai and I break apart what a friend are you mad I heard everything what you told kai and I know that kai will never believe you why did you do this to me” she said  my eyes were in shock so she heard what I said I was most going to tell her but she took kai and went to that car kai started the car and left the place leaving me alone.