chapter 44

So it's been some says since the incident happen regarding sehun and yonna and also now they are a couple, today my parents are coming back to Korea that means our marriage will be in one week time oh god I am so excited.

So since my parents are arriving I left to the airport not alone I went with my one only baby kai.

At the airport

In distance i see my parents coming closer and closer but soeun is not there ah fine let's keep that devil away.

"omma" I ran towards her and gave her a hug. "aren't you going to give me a hug" dad said "I will give you a hug abeonim" kai said while giving dad a hug. Dad similed and caressed Kais hair which made me jealous.

"come here my baby girl" dad told me while pulling me for a hug so of course I hugged him back.

So we left to our car.

I wonder where my sister is. Ah she is not my sister she is my life breaker I thought.

Inside the car

Kai is driving I sat next to him in the passenger seat and my parents sat in the back seat.

"omma where is soeun" I asked her "actually jisoo she stayed in Australia because she wanted to start her life again by forgetting everything what happened and she also found out-" my mom said but she didn't say the last part. So I also didn't ask her.

"Oh that's great mom that she started her life again. But what is she doing there" I asked "darling she started cooking course there she wants to be a chef it seems" my dad said giving me a smile. I nodded as kai didn't even open his mouth to say anything.

At home

My parents still don't know what yonna is here as we entered the house yonna jumped out with a cake on her hands and said "welcome back yonnas parents" which made my parents really surprise.

She kept the cake on the table she had neat to her and hugged my parents.

"omo yonna you are here" My parents asked in unison she nodded and greeted my presents as they went inside the house. But when I was going to enter the house Kai held my hand so I stopped going inside and looked at him.

"jisoo if you don't mind can I leave now" he said "but why kai why all he a sudden you want to leave any parents are here after a week and now you are leaving me why" I asked him in a whispering manner to make sure my parents don't here it.

"I am not leaving you baby it's just that some thing is really bothering me" he said making me confused "what is it tell me" I said to him.

He didn't say anything he kissed my cheek and left making me confused.

He got in the car and left I went inside the house thinking how to answer my parents.

"what took you so long to come" my mom asked "actually-" I was cut by words "where's kai" dad asked me making me drop my words.

"omma appa he got some sudden work to attain so he left without saying he told to tell sorry for both of you for not telling you too that he is leaving" I said and of course it's a lie. They nodded and said it's ok.

"now it's good that if both of you go and ready because tomorrow we have to go shopping" I said and gave them a fake smile.

After that they left to there room and yonna had a date with sehun so she went on the date. My parents are having there own time probably sleeping I am all alone.

I went to my room and tried sleeping but couldn't, when ever I close my eyes I remember kai why, why, why did he leave without telling a proper thing.

But after sometime I slept.

After 3 hours

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear. I took my phone and saw 10 messages from kai.

Kai❤ : baby

Kai❤ : i

Kai❤ : am

Kai❤ : sorry

Kai❤ : let's

Kai❤ : meet

Kai❤ : so

Kai❤ : we

Kai❤ : can

Kai❤ : talk

Typing....

Those messages melted my heart so I replied to him.

You : baby I think I understand ok let's meet so we can talk.

Kai❤ : thanks for understanding me baby where should we meet.

You : you tell I can come

Kai❤ : around in a hour in a cafe you don't need to come i will come. Actually where something nice baby it's a DATE

You : Ok baby any thing for you i will go and get ready

Kai❤ : 😘😘😘

...................