chapter 48 finel

6 years later

“mom, mom will dad remember my birthday” my little daughter nena asked who is going to be 5 years today . “not sure baby dad is busy there’s days he is getting ready for his come back” I said. Which made nena look at me in a sad way.

“noona dad will not remember your birthday because he loves me more" my son jongsoo said who is almost going to be 4.

Nena got angry and threw the ball which made her towards jongsoo. “nena” I shouted and ran towards jongsoo.

“noona see I told you mom also loves me more” jongsoo said. Which made nena run towards her room. I left jongsoo and ran behind nena who was also crying.

She ran to her room and locked the door. “nena darling open the door" I shouted. But she didn’t even respond.

I knocked the door do many times but she didn’t open after a while she respond “leave me alone and go to jongsoo” she said.

“darling don’t say that mommy loves you baby, so now come out of the room” I said. I then heard her crying sound even more.

Then someone opened the door and came inside the door it was none other that him my husband  kai. He was carrying jongsoo in his arms.

“baby what happened why are you shouting” he asked I told him. Then he called out to nena “nena baby daddy is here to take to out come out baby other wise we will get late to go” he said.

Nena didn’t even take a minute to come out of the room She came out of the room and hugged Kais legs because she can only reach his legs at the moment.

He then kept jongsoo down and carried nena in his arms and kissed her cheek and said “HAPPY NIRTHDAY MY PRETTY BABY"

Nena’s face brighten up when he said that. “Ok then baby will get ready” he said and pecked my lip whole both of them covering their eyes with their hands.

“ya children are here” I shouted. “It’s ok baby they will also some day” he said  which made me hit is arm.

He kept nena down and said “both of you get ready and come down. Before kai left he said both of them to say sorry to each other they listened to kai and said sorry to each other.

Kai went down with jongsoo I went to nena’s room with her

I dressed nena first she went down then I called jongsoo he came then I dressed him and I also got readied and went down.

Kai was sitting in the couch with both of them on his lap. We then went to the car.

He the drove the car and 1st we went to the restaurant first because he has planned a surprise party for nena. After all that was done we went to the park. It’s a night park.

The night park where children an play peacefully and the place is secure. We left both of them to play and went for a walk.

Both of us intertwined our fingers and walked in the path way in the park.

Both of us was tired so we sat in the couch with was facing the moonlight.

He was still holding my hand after a while he turn towards my face and left my hand.

He took my ring finger and put a ring to it. I was quite surprised.

“baby why did you put this” I asked “since I couldn’t give you anything for a long time I got you this” he said “but you gave-“ I was cut by my words. When he pressed his lips against mine.

We were kissing passionately in middle of the kiss he “thanks for coming to my life and giving happiness” and pressed his lips back on mine as i did the same

That’s how from a sweet revenge to a sweet love our story started.

THE END

Thanks everyone who ever read the story. I love you all pls don’t forget to vote if you all like it. And read my other stories too.

            Thank you

Special thanks to 1998GA12 thanks Unnie for helping me