chapter 43

Kai's pov

"jisoo you are here" I asked her "hmm yeah how did it go" she asked. "Hmm I don't really know whether everything went well" I said to her.

I dragged Jisoos hand and went to a corner of the garden.

"I don't know jisoo sehun says he doesn't know whether he like her or no and he is telling although if he like her he is saying will yonna like him back. I really don't know I think we should let them talk about this" I said to her. Her facial expression was changing.

"I also don't know you know what yonna said me exact same thing sehun told I think you are right we should let them sort it out let them talk oh go on a date" she said I nodded my head .

Then we walked towards them they had awkward silence between them. They didn't even look at each other.

*cough* *cough* (fake cough tho)

They turned towards us in disbelief.

"Hmm I think both of you should sort it out" I said to them. They looked at us first then both of them looked at each other.

"yeah it's good that you to talk so both kai and I don't need to get involve in it" jisoo said while looking at them.

They nodded and both jisoo and I was walking towards the kitchen door.

"hyung" Sehun shouted as i turned towards him

"why sehun any problem" I asked

"hyung since we can't talk at home can both of us go out if you and jisoo likes" he said

Both of us nodded and went inside the house through the kitchen door.

----time skipped-----

I helped sehun for there date finally they planned to go to the part so that they can talk peacefully. Jisoo helped yonna with other work.

After like half an hour they left to the park. They left in secret because the other members will suspect them.

Sehun's pov

As we went to the park we didn't start talking there was such a big awkward silence between both of us which I couldn't bare at all.

Few mins later

"so" both of us said in unison which made us giggle

"so what do you think do you like to be my-" I was cut by my words when she said "yessssss I will sehun" which left me in shock.

"so you like it right then let's date" I said. She didn't say anything she got up from her chair and came towards me.

What is she going to do i thought

She walked towards me and kneeled down and cupped her hand and held my cheeks

"sorry about what happened yesterday night sehun I couldn't control my self I kissed you back" she said her face looked so sad and pale.

"it's ok yonna it's all my fault I am the one you kissed you I am the one who should apologise to you" I said while giving my biggest smile I could.

She couldn't tell anything because I hugged her tightly as could. She hugged me back after some time we brock the hug.

I held her hand and started walking towards the food stall to get some food.

While getting the food some of my fans noticed me so I had to run with yonna. The fans were running back of us at the end both of us hid in a small place.

Both of us was stuck in that place.

Our eyes caught. I looked at her eyes then her lips.

Flashback ran into my head ( remembering I kissed her yesterday night ) which made me back of form her.

She grabbed me by my collar before I could even back of she pulled me into a kiss. He soft moist lips were on mine. I tried to back of but couldn't.

She brocked the kiss

She looked at me and smiled I smiled back and held her hand and went to my car.

***time skipped***

Normal pov

Kai and I was inside the room talking about how will there date go. While we were talking about tyem we goy a skype call from my parents so we answered it.

"Oh omma how are you you too look great" I told to them "omma appa how are you two doing good right" kai asked

"we are fine. How are you two" they asked in unison "we are also doing great" kai said while me a kiss on my cheek. Which made my parents giggle

While time was passing we talked and laughed taking about one one things. I will go me for them to go out for a meeting so they left for that. Kai and I went down then the members said they need to go to the dorm so they also left but sehun and yonna are still not here ......

Here you go SehunExo896 as you wanted thanks for reading every one