Jimin X Namjoon (Lemon)

Jimin's POV

Today Namjoon hyung asked me to go with him to the park to walk RapMon. I was shocked and excited, I agreed since I didn't want him to get fangirl noticing him...like last time. When he came home he had scratches, and bruises. I swear those girls are thirsty for him. I got a little mad that they got close to my hyung. Namjoon hyung is so nice to me, he protects me when the other members bully me.

Mostly Yoongi hyung. Taehyung is the only person who knows I have a crush on Namjoon hyung. But before me and hyung go the walk I talked to Taehyung about it. "Taehyung~ah!! My heart flutters when I'm around him." I whined. "Jimin hyung I think you and Namjoon hyung would be a cute couple!!" Taehyung said. "So would you and Hoseok hyung!" I teased. Taehyung blushed.

We both have a crush on our hyungs. (Sorry I don't ship Vkook that much) "When are you gonna talk to Hoseok hyung?" I asked. "I already do talk to him!" Taehyung said. "Yeah I know but, alone?" I asked. He blushed again. "I can't do that!! I get nervous." Taehyung said. "Taehyung~ah, the only way your gonna get close to him is by talking to him alone." I said.

Then there was a knock on Taehyung's door. It opened, it was Namjoon hyung. "Jimin~ah, are you ready? RapMon is getting rowdy." Namjoon said. "Oh yeah I'm ready." I said. "Ok, I'll be waiting for you outside." Namjoon said and walked off. I got up and put my shoes back on. "Have fun Jimin hyung~!!" Taehyung teased. I blushed. 'I'm not ready for this...'

Namjoon's POV

I was walking out of my room and was about to go to Jimin's room, but I then heard his voice in Taehyung's room. I then heard them talking about other stuff and they got on the topic of me. "Taehyung~ah!! My hearts flutters when I'm around him!!" Jimin whined. 'Were they really talking about me?' "Jimin hyung I think you and Namjoon hyung would be a cute couple!!" Taehyung said.

I blushed, the only reason I asked Jimin to go on a walk with me is because I wanted to ask if he felt the same. But it turns out he does. I then heard them talking about Taehyung having a crush on Hoseok hyung. I then decided I wanted to go to the park and get Jimin to myself now. I knocked and opened the door. "Jimin~ah, are you ready? RapMon is getting rowdy." I made up a excuse.

"Oh yeah I'm ready." Jimin's soft voice said. "Ok, I'll be waiting for you outside." I said and walked outside. I waited a bit and was getting nervous. 'Calm down Namjoon, it's not like this is a date.' I heard the door open, and close. "Ready Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked smiling. "Oh yeah." I said and we started walking to the park. RapMon was jumping on Jimin. "Cute~" Jimin said looking at RapMon.

To be honest I was getting jealous of my own dog, gosh! Love makes me crazy. "C-Can I hold the leash?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, of course." I said handing him RapMon's leash. Jimin was smiling the whole way to the park. It was cute, I was looking away and blushing the whole time. When we finally reached the park I usually let RapMon run around. And that's what I did.

Me and Jimin at a nearby bench, and watch RapMon run around. "RapMon is so cute~" Jimin spoke. "Jimin~ah?" I asked. "Yeah Namjoon hyung?" Jimin said. "I heard you and Taehyung talking about Taehyung having a crush on Hoseok hyung." I said. "Oh!" Jimin blushed. "Please don't tell Hoseok hyung!! Taehyung would hate me if he found out!" Jimin said.

"I won't. But you have to do something for me." I said. "W-what?" Jimin asked blushing. "You have to kiss me." I whispered in Jimin's ear. He gulped, and was blushing like a tomato. "O-Ok." Jimin said. He leaned in, I was smiling at how cute he was looking up and me. I put my fingers on his chin lifting his head up. We both closed our eyes as we kissed.

His lips were so soft, and so plump. We continued kissing. Our lips now moving in sync. Our kiss started getting heated. Finally, Jimin pulled away catching his breathe, and my breathe also. He was blushing so much. I smiled. He looked away. I grabbed his chin and pulled his head toward me.