Jimin X Namjoon (Smut)

Side note: This is not connecting with the first chapter of Jimin X Namjoon fluff it's in a different universe. Ok. Enjoy

Jimin's POV

Today was Valentines Day, After practice I left immediately to prepare things for me and my Joonie. Everyone was going to a hotel with there loved one, and me and Namjoon were lucky to get the dorm to ourselves. When I got to the dorm I got into the shower, changed into something cute, and that Namjoon goes crazy over.

I put on Namjoon's Security jacket on, and some cute lacy black pantie suspenders

I put on Namjoon's Security jacket on, and some cute lacy black pantie suspenders. Namjoon's jacket was really baggy on me. And not wearing a shirt underneath, after I changed I cooked dinner for the two of us, Sushi, Fideos, Tonkatsu, black ramen, and Carnes. All of Joonie's favorite dishes. I placed them gently on the table, I put some wine glasses on the table and a bottle of red wine. Joonie's favorite.

I put everything on the table, I then heard the door open, I saw Joonie standing there with flowers and some chocolate in his hands, he gently placed them down as I ran towards him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. He caught me, "Happy Valentine's Day daddy!~" I said. "Happy Valentines Day baby~" Namjoon said. I kissed his plump lips.

"I made dinner for us." I said. "Oh, I can't wait to eat your delicious food baby." Namjoon said, he then set me down a looked me from head to toe. "Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it." Namjoon said, I saw his pants tightening. "Go wash your hand and so we can eat." I said and smirked. 'I know he wants to fuck me but, he'll have to wait...'

Joonie sat down first and I decided to sit on his lap, "Daddy~ Can I sit on your lap?" I asked. "Sure baby." Namjoon said with a smirk. I sat on his lap and wiggled my ass a bit. I heard Namjoon gasp. "Are you ok Daddy?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Y-Yeah, I'm ok baby." Namjoon said. We started eating. A couple times I wiggles my ass or moaned quietly.

And I could feel Namjoon's boner growing, after we ate I cleared the dishes and washed them, since Seokjin will get mad if we don't wash them. After I put all of the dishes away, I felt a pair of large hands on my waist. I giggled. "What do you want Joonie?" I asked. "To see what's under these cute clothes~" Namjoon said tugging at his Jacket.