Taehyung X Jungkook (Smut)

Side note: Jungkook is a cat still a human but is born with some cat blood in him, so he has actual cat ears and his boyfriend Taehyung is experiencing Jungkooks FIRST heat with him. So this is gonna go well *smirk, your all in for a treat*

Jungkook's POV

Today I didn't feel right, I wanted something...Im craving something. I've had a boner the whole morning, good thing TaeTae didn't notice it. I thought the impossible.... "But I'm male? Only female cats have it...I guess I am...gay. And gay cats...I think they have it? I'll look up online!" I said to myself.

I went on the computer and searched up Can Male Gay Half Blood Cats Get "In Heat?". Surely it's impossible, (so in this universe let's make males chances to go "in heat." Ok!) I couldn't believe my grey eyes...Yes, male gay half blood cats can get in heat. Science has proven- "Blah,Blah and Blah." I said skipping the boring stuff.

A famous Kpop idol is a male half blood and is in a relationship with his boyfriend. The half blood known as Suga, his other stage name also AugustD. He has been not the first male cat half blood to be "In heat" he is the 8,000 male cat half blood in history.

My mouth hung open, "NO FUCKING WAY!!" I yelled and sobbed. I grabbed my phone, my noona was in heat years ago and she had to mate with her boyfriend to stop feeling this weird feeling, and now I have 3 nieces, and 2 nephews. Because they didn't use protection.

I knew what I had to do and stop feeling weird until tomorrow. The "heat" lasts 4-10 days. So Taehyung will for sure be tired at the end. I texted Taehyung and put my phone down after I sent it. "I hope he reads it and doesn't freak out." I said to myself and waited for Taehyung to come home.

Taehyung's POV

I was getting in my car about to turn on the engine when I get a text from my Kookie~ I open it and was shocked

Kookie~❤️: Get 4 boxes of condoms at the store on your way home. There's something I need to tell you.

TaeTae~💕: Ok, are you ok Kookie?

Kookie~❤️: I'm feeling out of the ordinary, just hurry home. I'm not in pain so don't worry just get your fine ass home.😏

TaeTae~💕: O-Ok! 😅 I'm on my way!

*Time Skip to the store*

'Which one?' I looked at two boxes debating which to get. Ones extra protection and the others "Fun night???" What the hell does that mean! I grabbed the extra protection ones, I grabbed 5 boxes just in case Jungkook...never mind. I put them in my shopping basket and got a look from a guy.

"I wish my girl was that horny..." he said and smirked "Y-Yeah." I said and started walking "Have fun dude!~" He said and I could tell smirked. I was so embarrassed. I went to self check out since I could not handle the embarrassment from the cashiers. I paid and left the store and drove home.

*Time skip*

I arrived in the drive way, I got out of my car and walked to the front door unlocking it. When I open the door Kookie jumped on me. "J-Jungkookie? Are you-" I was cut off when I felt something against my stomach. H-his boner, "Kookie, are you ok?"  "No, I don't feel normal. I feel, I'm hurting." Kookie said and held onto me tight.

'Is He in heat? He's sweating and his boner feels bigger that usual, he's shaking in my arms. But only females can get into heat right?'

"What is it?" I asked "Male gay half blood cats can get...in heat.." Kookie sat down and sighed. "Aww..so that's why you wanted me to get the condoms?" I asked giggling a bit. "Yes..." He said embarrassed "Why didn't you just jerk off?" I asked crawling on top of him.

"I tried, but it didn't work." "Awww. My baby Kookie." I said and picked him up carrying him to our room. I set Jungkook gently on our bed, and I pulled out the black box under our bed. With our sex toys and stuff, 2 vibraters, 1 bottle of lube and 2 condoms. I just grabbed the lube.

Jungkook already took of his shorts, boxers and shirt quickly. "You really don't want to feel weird anymore huh?" I asked. "Yeah, now hurry this hurts~" Kookie hurried me up. He got on all fours. I put some lube of my two fingers and stretched out Kookie, scissoring him. "Ah~ Tae!~ hurry!" Jungkook whined in pain his tail brushed against my arm.

"Alright," I took off my pants, boxers, black tie, and white shirt. I positioned myself in front of Jungkooks ass. "Let me know if it hurts, then I'll stop." I said Jungkook whined more, I entered him. I groaned a bit since he was still tight, no matter how much I finger him. I thrusted slowly, I was breathing heavily "F-Fater Tae!~" Kookie whined for more.

'Half bloods in heat are sure needy? He's never whines for more right away.' "Ok," I picked up my paste a bit, "mhmm!~ Tae!" Kookie moaned, I grunted throwing my head back from the pleasure. I looked back at Kookie, his face in our covers, blushing red, saliva dripping from him mouth, beautiful moans, ears flopping, and his tail wagging.

It's the most hottest, and beautiful sight to see. I was breathing so hard, "Tae!~ mhm!!~ I-I-I'm g-g-gonna- "I know me too, on one, two, three-" Jungkooks cum squirted on our sheets, his tail straightened out, hitting my stomach. "Ahhh!!~ T-Tae!!~" Jungkook moaned and fell down and cum was leaking out of his ass. "Wait." I panicked.

"I-I-I!!! I forgot to put the condom on!!" I yelled and put my face in my pillow. "It's ok Tae." Jungkook said calm "You know half blood cats can get pregnant in your ass too?!" I yelled "Yeah I know." He said "?!?!" "I want to have kittens......" Kookie smiles "R-Really?" I asked "Yes..." kookie smiled "Well, you know there a lot to take care of." I said

"Not to mention they'll be a half blood like you." I added "I think we're ready." Jungkook said "O-Ok, if your ready, then I'm ready." I said "thank you TaeTae!!" Kookie wrapped his arms around me "Anything for my precious boyfriend." I said we both laid down and cuddled "I'll buy you a pregnancy test tomorrow." I said as I kissed my Baby Kookie and both fell asleep.

I hope you like it!! It's a make up for the couple weeks I haven't been posting!! No fanart this time. Sorry I just really want to publish this since I know some of you are impatient. Bye!~