Yoongi X Hoseok (lemon)

Yoongi's POV

I fucking suck, I yelled at Hoseok today for being to happy and sunshiny. I was just so upset, and took it out on someone who would take it out on me. That's one of the reasons I love my Hoseok, he can cheer me up when I'm grumpy. Anyways, he left me alone the He didn't return back to the dorm since we were at our studio. I was getting worried a bit.

"Yoongi! What did you do to our sunshine!" Namjoon yelled at me, "Why always question me first about Hoseok?" I asked "Your his boyfriend! You should know! Also we didn't see him all day, he's always with you!" Seokjin yelled at me. 'True.' "Find him!!" Seokjin yelled at me "Alright"

I left our dorm and walked around town, I turned a corner to see a coffee shop, where me and Hoseok had our first date. 'I'm the worst boyfriend ever.' I continued walking and saw Hoseok WITH A GIRL!!!! I ran across the street "Hoseok!! What the hell!! Your cheating on me?!?!" I yelled "Um...Yoongi." Hoseok said "I cared for you!! I was worried about you!! I just yell at you and you cheat on me!!!" I yelled "Yoongi." The girl said "And why are you with this slut!!" I yelled in anger.

"DON'T CALL MY NOONA A SLUT!!" Hoseok yelled at me hugging her "W-Wait....oh...I'm so sorry...I'm so so so so so so sorry Noona!!" I pleaded 'I fucked up.' "It's ok Yoongi. I know how overprotective you get with Hoseok!~" She giggled. "I'm sorry Hoseok I wasn't thinking straight! I was just so mad at myself!" I pleaded forgiveness. "Alright Noona, I think you should go home." Hoseok said

"Ok I will, Hoseok, please forgive him, he wasn't thinking straight, he loves you, that's all." She said before she walked off. "Please forgive me I'm sorry!" I said "Buy me a coffee where we had our first date and I'll forgive you!~" Hoseok said cheerfully. "I will!! Anything for you my Hobi!!" I said. Hoseok giggled, we walked back across the street

We both entered the cafe' getting sat down. We ordered coffee and a cinnamon roll. "Your my cinnamon roll!" I teased trying to start a conversation, Hoseok blushed "Stop Yoongi, were in p-public." Hobi blushes more as people looked at us I smiled, seeing Hoseok blush. Our coffee came our cinnamon roll, and Pockey?

"We didn't order Pockey?" Hoseok said "I know, but every couple gets some for free! And I think you two know what to do with it!" The waitress said and walked off with a smile on her face. "Um, pepero thing." Hoseok said and blushed. "Oh." I said. we both left the cafe', and returned back to the dorm. "Hoseok!!" Seokjin said getting up from the couch.

"Hyung!" Hoseok said "Where were you?" Namjoon asked "With Noona." Hoseok said "Oh," Seokjin said "Well if you don't mind us I would like to spend the rest of the day with my boyfriend!~" Hoseok excused us. He held my hand as we walked to our room. "Do you still have the Pockey?" Hoseok asked "Oh yeah."

I grabbed the Pockey out of the bag and took one out, about to eat it until Hoseok stopped me. "What?" "I want to eat it with you!" Hoseok smiles and sat across from me on the bed. "You hold it in your mouth and we eat it until our lips touch!" Hoseok said and put it gently in my mouth. I did as Hoseok said, Hoseok put his lip on the Pockey and we bite it until our lips touched.

Not gonna lie but it felt so warm and comforting when I kissed Hoseok because of the chocolate melting in our mouths. Hoseok removed his lips from mine, "Its nice right!" Hoseok said "Yeah." I said I felt sleepy like I always do. "My baby Yoongi, always tired!~" Hoseok laid next to me after I laid down. I closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. I felt his soft red hair on my hand. "Even tho you are a stubborn grumpy Yoongi, I love you. And if you make mean comments on me because your stressed and need to take it out on someone. I don't care, I will always love you. And the reason why I'm telling you this is because I can tell your wake, your just pretending to be asleep." Hoseok said