Hoseok X Taehyung (Smut)

Taehyung's POV

After Jimin hyung and Namjoon got back from walking RapMon Jimin hyung came to me saying that they were dating!! I was so happy for the 2 of them, but me now I'm lonely. Jimin hyung is gonna be so busy loving his boyfriend I won't have anyone.

I was so shocked when Jimin hyung told me the whole story including when they lost RapMon but found RapMon. "So all of us are gonna go out." Jimin said excited. "That's great." I said happy for Jimin. Namjoon came into my room. "Hey Joonie." Jimin said kissing Namjoon. "Hey Mochi." Namjoon said to Jimin. "If your gonna kiss do it outside my bedroom." I said uncomfortable. "Sorry, but me and Namjoon came up with an idea." Jimin said.

"I'm scared." I said. "We're all gonna sneak out, but you and Hoseok hyung are gonna stay home while all of us go out to eat and go to the movies." Jimin said. "No, that's to evil." I said. "But it's perfect!" Namjoon said. "No." I said. Even if I don't get time with Hoseok, I don't know if he feels the same. And I would feel bad if he would wanted to go and they didn't tell him.

"Fine. It's your fault in the future when Hoseok gets a boyfriend that isn't you." Jimin said. "Ok." I said. "Oh well leave in a bit but we'll tell you when." Namjoon said.

Jimin's POV

After me and Joonie left Taehyung~ah's room we went to my room. "We're not listening to Taehyung are we?" I asked Joonie. "Nope." Joonie said. "Hoseok actually has a crush on Taehyung." Joonie whispered to me. "What?!" I said. "Yeah. He tells me everything whenever he talks to Taehyung." Namjoon said. I smiled. "Go talk to Hoseok about this." I said with a smirk.

"Ok." Namjoon said. While I got ready to get in the shower.

Hoseok's POV

"He What?!" I said freaking out. "He has a crush on you." Namjoon said. I blushed. "Your lying. Don't mess with my feelings, it's cruel." I said. "I'm not lying, he does, and Jimin and I were thinking of leaving you two together while me and the rest of the members go celebrate me and Jimin's relationship while you two love birds have the dorm to yourselves." Namjoon said.

"Hm. I agree." I said. "Wow. You really would do anything for Taehyung?" Namjoon asked. "Yes." I said. "Ok. We're sneaking out in an hour, so I'll see you when we get back!" Namjoon said. "Ok. Bye Namjoon!" I said. "Bye! Use protection!" Namjoon smirked and left. I blushed.

2 hours later....

Namjoon and everyone else left. And I heard Taehyung shuffling around in the kitchen. I decided to make my move. I walked into the kitchen to see Taehyung getting some food from the fridge. He was in the hoodie I gave him awhile ago. "Getting comfortable huh?" I asked. He flinched. "Oh, yeah." Taehyung said. "Why are you sneaking all of this food to your room?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "I'm gonna watch a movie." Taehyung said.

"Can I watch with you??" I asked. 'This is my chance to get close with him.' "Yeah, I'm gonna watch Fifty Shades Of Grey." Taehyung said a little embarrassed 'even better...' "it's fine! I'll still watch it with you!!" I said. "Ok." Taehyung said walking back to his room. I ran back to my room to grabbed condoms and lube. Just in case. 😏

I put them in my sweatpants pockets. And ran to Taehyung's room. He was getting the movie ready. "I got it." Taehyung said. "Ok." I said and plopped down on his bed. Taehyung then gently sat next to me. The movie then started. After a while Taehyung laid his head on my shoulder. I was fine with it. But a sex scene came on.

'Now I feel uncomfortable.' I could tell Taehyung was blushing. I was blushing too. Then I felt my "friend" awake. "Hoseok hyung!!" Taehyung said and looked away. "Your...little friend is....awake." Taehyung said. "My dick isn't little." I said deeply. I could tell Taehyung was blushing even more. "Sorry." I said. He looked back at me blushing red. "It's just I like you so much." I confessed.