"Dad"

Trigger warning(verbal abuse)skip the first paragraph

Stiles POV

I was awoken from my slumber by my dad "STILES WTF IS GOING ON" my dad screamed at me "your a faggot" "dad-d I-I can explain please listen" I pleaded with him "no get out of my house and don't call me dad, Scott was right about you being a freak" and then he silently left my room.

Derek and peter were woke up to see me shaking and hug my sides and whispered sweet nothings to come me down then I told them what happened peter said " well than your coming to live with us" my stomach was turning by then and I ran to the bath room to empty my stomach with peter rubbing circles on my back to calm me down.

Well Derek pack up my clothes and other necessities, peter than picked me up and help me change " peter, Derek" I cried " I think I'm pregnant" "ohh I hope so you'll look so beautiful with mine and Derek's pups inside you making you round and plump even just the thought make me horny we better hurry to the loft now".

" your not m-mad at me" I whispered

"why would we be me and peter have always wanted kids and we'll always love you even if you are pregnant" peter picked me and his hard on rubbed against my thigh as we walk to Derek car.
Smut warning feel free to skip

When we entered the loft peter ripped my clothes of and attached lips to throat well Derek fingered me from behind "please daddy I want your cock" peter sucked at me nipple making shake with pleasure "in a minute baby we got get you ready for are cocks you little cock slut" he added another finger and scissors them making me moan"please daddy I'm ready for you cock please" Derek removed his finger and let cock spring free then he and push me on to a bed with my face down and ass up they both move in between my thighs put there monster a my tiny hole and began pushing into my ass making me scream with pleasure as they Began thrust
I was lost in the pleasure "my beautiful mate I'm going to make you so full with my cum make you big with my pup com on princess let's see you come" "your ours" they growled as the my smashed their hips in my ass making moan desperately "daddy come inside my ass make me swell with your pup my mates" "god yess DEREK, PETER I love you" I shouted as we came I felt their seed spray deep in my ass they howled and then we passed out.
Let just say I'm DEFINITELY pregnant after that.
;)
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
How many baby should they have?
What genders?
And names?