Pack

Peter POV

Peter Hale was a lot of things but a father wasn't one, i didn't want kids or anything to tie me down until stiles and then all my thoughts focused tiny little pups run around the house with Derek and his features mixed with stiles to create these tiny, perfect,cubs .

that perplexed me because when taila's pups where little I  loved them but from a distance with taila's distrust of me she would always supervise and controlled when I was with them.

So I did the one thing that made sense I went to talk mom, she had always believed in and was a place of comfort for me in my time of need and right now I needed her.

The grave yard stunk of death and salt but it was quite because of the grey, mopey, cloud.
Walking up to the grave stones with my heart racing and choking back tears.

"Hey mom" the grass swayed

"I know haven't come here in along time but I really need to talk about what happenings, I found my mate or mates I guess... my youngest mate stiles is 18 and Derek is 28, ya my nephew fates got a twisted sense of humour doesn't it."

"Stiles is pregnant with werewolves spark hybrids twins and I'm scared I'm gonna hurt them, I don't know how raise kids especially ones with magic and werewolve strength but I'm gonna try for not only me but for Derek and stiles. We're gonna rebuilder the Hale pack better than before, I'm telling you that momma. And that is a maybe that was a promise. I love you, goodbye" and then I walk to my car leaving my doubts behind in my review mirror as went to start my life with my beautiful mates and pups.

unknown to him the people in the shadow heard him to and a plan formed in there heads on how to not only get the spark but the baby's as well(feel free to comment your theories)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who are these mysterious people?
Find out then chapter