Cheating?!?

3p POV

"God dammit my beds not big enough for 4 wolf" stiles yelled as he was push out of bed for the umpteenth time that night and dragged his splayed form from the ground and toward the kitchen to make some coffee to start the day off right. The kitchen was buzzing that morning with as the four wolves prepare for the day.

"Kay I have ap math first and then gym after ugh how am I gonna get out of it"
"obviously tell them you're pregnant duh" "your awful snarky for someone who was begging for my forgiveness a few days"
" yeah you try getting push out of bed by Isaac" "hey!" " I it several times" "hey!!"
"Okay enough bickering time for school" and with that stiles walked a away to get ready for 'hell' as he liked to call it. He decided to wear some blue jean with his normal shoes and his hoodie. "Derek I swear to god if you don't hurry" "yes dear"

~~~~~~~~~~Gym locker room~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles walked with his hands on his stomach and slightly crouched over up to coach and started his whole Spiel about how he couldn't possibly do any hard or strenuous work when he was so sick and when coached start to talk back stiles pulled out the crocodile tear and thats how he end up sitting on the side of field on the gum and gunk infested bleachers that totally did have couple smothering Escher under it while Scott and his Cronies ran lap with the rest of the class when suddenly Scott 'fell' to the ground and grabbed his leg then he was being pulled to sit on the bleacher directly, beside, him 'fuck'.

"So your getting kinda close with Derek" Scott fricken smirked
"yep that how mates works Scott"
"Does he know about peter?" don't punch him
"What about Peter"don't punch, don't pun—
"Well the fact that your cheating on him with Peter"that fricking smirk
"Well considering we're in poly relationship he does and it's isn't consider cheating asshole"
"W-what thats disgusting"
"Nope, you are the disgusting one" and with that he got up and walked away. 'Peter gonna fricken love this but Derek might try and kill him "ugh". He loved those boys dearly but man could they cause shit when angry