Truth

Chuuya walked into a room and he looked at the pure-blood vampire as he sat in his chair. Chuuya stepped forward, and he approached the vampire in confidence, and he stopped short of the vampire.

"Nakahara Chuuya. Welcome." Fyodor said as he turned around smirking.

"I never thought you would deliver yourself directly to me. How kind to save me the trouble."

"I'm not here to save you any trouble." Chuuya pulled out a gun and he pointed it at Fyodor. "I'm here to kill you. But before I do that. Why? Why did you kill all those innocent people?"

"Hm... I don't know. Starving. Boredom. Or simply maybe I just like hearing the beautiful screams and pleas humans give as I am just about to devour them." Fyodor chuckled.

"You're sick..."

"Hm. Can you really judge me Chuuya? You're mafia black. You kill for a living."

"I've never killed anyone who didn't have it coming." Chuuya retorted.

"And you don't think humans had it coming?" Fyodor said bitterly.

"I don't."

Fyodor sighed as he stood up. He leaned on his desk and looked at Chuuya. "Humans since the beginning of time have hunted us down. Killed us, because they viewed us as beasts. My mother and my father were killed by vampire slayers. They slaughtered my parents right before my eyes and left me barely breathing."

"I'm sorry for what they did to you. What they did to your parents but not every human feels that way."

"Maybe not. But for revenge you know what I did? I turned their daughter into a vampire, and because she was so small and starving she ate her parents blood. She was a bad little girl, which is exactly why she was chained up the way she was. Poor thing... she screamed when she starved... when I wouldn't let her out... you know Chuuya... your daughter she had beautiful screams."

Chuuya's eyes widened and he shot at Fyodor. Fyodor dodged the bullet and he laughed.

"You did that to her?!" Chuuya said angrily. "You robbed her of a normal life because of her parents?!"

"I only took what I felt was necessary. They killed mine. I turned theirs. I wanted them to feel that same pain I felt, and what's a greater pain than losing a child you hold dearly to you?"

*

The young brunette child's mother kneeled down and she smiled as she patted her head gently.

"Stay right here Seraphina. Mama and Papa will be right out of the bakery okay?"

"Mmm!" Seraphina smiled as she watched her mother go get the pastry filled treats she loved so much.

Seraphina waited patiently as she bounced her red ball up and down in the snow. The ball bounced away from the small child, and she ran after it. It landed by someone's feet and she looked up at the person. It was a teenage boy with ruby eyes.

"Hello. Is this your ball little one?"

She nodded.

"Would you like to pay together with your ball?" He asked.

"Mommy says I shouldn't talk to or go with strangers."

"Oh, but I am no stranger. I am Fyodor. And you are Seraphina. Now we know each other hm?"

She giggled. "I guess so! Okay. But only for a second Fyodor!"

"That's fine. That's all I need." Fyodor smirked as the little trusting child took his hand.

*

Chuuya bit his lip in anger and he ran towards Fyodor and threw a punch at him. Fyodor laughed as he caught it and threw a punch at Chuuya that he dodged. Chuuya came back with a strong kick.

Fyodor laughed as he dodged the kick from Chuuya and landed on his desk

Fyodor laughed as he dodged the kick from Chuuya and landed on his desk. "Oh my, are you angry? I promise you. It didn't hurt her... much." Fyodor laughed as Chuuya flipped the desk with him on it but it was only a minor distraction as Chuuya came at Fyodor with a sharp blade in hand ready to stab him but Fyodor caught it with his bare hand.

Chuuya didn't have time to react as Fyodor kicked him across the room, making Chuuya hit the ground harshly and skid across the floor. Chuuya grunted as he did. Dazai listened as Chuuya grunted in pain and he got out of the vehicle he had been waiting in.

"Dazai!" Ophelia yelled. "Damn it!"

Ophelia chased after Dazai as he ran into the building to save Chuuya.

Fyodor kicked Chuuya in his stomach hard and then he stepped on him. Chuuya grunted, and Fyodor smirked as he then leaned down and picked Chuuya up by his collar. Fyodor pulled Chuuya close and he looked down at him his eyes turning a dark crimson. Fyodor looked at Chuuya with a lustful hunger. Fyodor took in Chuuya's scent. Chuuya tried to push away from him.

"Let me go!" Chuuya yelled.

"There's no use in fighting you'll never be stronger than a pure blood vampire." Fyodor pulled Chuuya's head back by his hair exposing his neck and shoulder. Fyodor bit in between Chuuya's neck and shoulder, and he slurped hungrily on Chuuya's blood. Fyodor's eyes widened as he had never tasted blood like Chuuya's before.

"Chuuya!" Dazai yelled. Dazai's eyes widened as he looked at Chuuya.

Chuuya couldn't register Dazai calling his name as he felt his body getting weaker. Fyodor let Chuuya fall out his arms and Dazai rushed past Fyodor with inhuman speed and caught Chuuya. He felt Chuuya's body tremble, and Dazai touched Chuuya's face crying. "Chuuya please... don't die on me... please... I need you..."

Fyodor laughed. "Wasting such tears on a disposable human."

Dazai's eyes turned crimson red in anger and he held Chuuya in his arms as the ground beneath Dazai started to shake. Dazai laid Chuuya down and Ophelia's eyes widened as she saw Dazai look up. Fyodor laughed.

"So, the rumors are true! You're the vampire who is a vicious murderer trying to hide in the world of light! Well, this has made thing even more interesting! Why not kill me Dazai Osamu?!" Fyodor said smirking as his body illuminated a bright purple.