Peace In Our World

Dazai sighed and he smiled as he was the last one to sign the papers officially closing the file to The Pure Blood Murder Cases. People not only humans but vampires as well could feel more at ease around Yokohama. Since the incident vampires and humans have become closer. Humans and vampires could finally understand not everyone in each species was bad. Vampires realized that some humans were just scared from bad experiences with some vampires, and some humans learned that some vampires were once humans their self and were turned for one reason or another. Just like Dazai, and Bernadette. Kouyou took in a human child with nowhere to go. Dazai and Chuuya opened the door for vampires and humans to understand each other because of Dazai saving Chuuya. It had made the paper after Fyodor's capture. And as far as Fyodor well the judge decided he was going to starve to death in a cell for the rest of his life, which is far worse punishment than death. He'd be starving for centuries before his body finally decided to give up. Poor bastard really deserved it all.

Dazai signed the last document and handed it to Fukuzawa. "Seems like that's the end of that."

Fukuzawa smiled. "We can finally put it to rest. And thanks to you, the world is finally at peace and vampires and humans finally accept each other. Good work detective." Fukuzawa said patting him on the shoulder.

"Thanks boss." Dazai said smiling. "We should go and join the party huh?"

"That we should. Come on."

Dazai and Fukuzawa walked out of his office and into the main office room, where everyone was talking and eating. Dazai suddenly fell on to the ground as tiny arms wrapped around him. "Daddy!" Dazai laughed as he hugged his daughter tightly.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you." She pouted.

"Ah... Papa's sorry. I was handling some last-minute business." Dazai said rubbing her head softly.

"You promised no more work after this."

"And I will keep my promise. You and Chuuya have my undivided attention for a little while."

Bernadette looked at him and she smiled as she kissed Dazai's cheek. "Good." Bernadette stood up and she tugged Dazai's hand. "Come on, come on. Mama is waiting for us!"

Dazai laughed as he stood up. Following his small daughter over to the other side of the office. Dazai was confused as he looked at Kouyou's over joyed face and as she hugged Chuuya tightly.

"Hey." Dazai said wrapping his arm around Chuuya. "What's going on?" Dazai said kissing Chuuya's cheek softly.

Chuuya looked at Dazai smiling and he kissed him softly. Chuuya wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck and Dazai rested his hands on Chuuya's waist. Chuuya kissed Dazai again and again, and Chuuya mumbled the words out as he kissed Dazai.

Dazai pulled away for a moment and looked at Chuuya

Dazai pulled away for a moment and looked at Chuuya. "Wait... what?"

"I said I'm pregnant..." Chuuya said softly.

Dazai looked at Chuuya in utter shock before tightly wrapping his arms around his petite lover. Dazai snuggled his head into Chuuya's neck and Chuuya put his hand on Dazai's head. Chuuya could feel the wet spot on his shirt and Dazai sniffled as he held Chuuya.

"...I knew you smelled different." Dazai sobbed. "Oh god... you're pregnant." Dazai pulled back crying as he rested his hand on Chuuya's stomach. Dazai looked at Kouyou and he wiped his tears.

"I promise you Kouyou, that I will do everything in my power to make sure Chuuya and this baby, and Bernadette are okay and protected."

Kouyou nodded. "I know boy. I see the good in you. I know you'll take care of them and be a wonderful father." Kouyou said as she smiled.

Dazai nodded as he smiled. Dazai kissed Chuuya again and he slipped his hand into his as he looked at him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Dazai." Chuuya said smiling. "More than anything in this world."